I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

So, are they a throuple, polyamorous, or did the prince get married for the sake of appearances?

I don't think this kne fits the theme of this set of stories. I get that technically, yes, they end up together. They're married to the prince though. That's poly, not yuri. To fit this series, he should have just broke off their engagement.

I feel like the artist actually read this and saw how much they screwed the prince over, who seems to be a good guy. I feel like this ending is just their way of saying that they didn't know how to end this without completely throwing him under the bus and setting it on fire, so they did this.

No offense but this is ridiculous. They involved men in yuri relationship. And even characters reach marriage relationship. I know that world rules, but maaann c'mon.
What we called them then?
Maria is Leon's wife? Shion is Leon's wife?
Maria is Shion's wife?
.. just imagine one of them introduce themselves. "I'm the second Crown Princess, also Prince Leon's wife, Shion. Ah and this is *introducing Maria* the Crown Princess and also Prince Leon's wife, Maria-sama". That is no right at all.
In short, they both Maria and Shion get married to Leon. But they not married each other. Sooo where is the yuri??? I mean Leon isnt bad person. He even gave up on Maria once she said she wont separated with Shion. But still marriage between girls is what i'm waiting for. Smh. Reading this chapter makes me crazy tbh.

Finally when a love angle isn't a coward and goes for the poly route. I feel like if it was allowed to be longer (not a one shot or at least, a one shot not in an anthology) then they could've built up the relationship between the three. They're all friendly to each other and respect the others' wants too, so why not get married altogether? They can still be informal and not be seen as cheating on the other. They all care about the others' feelings so honestly, it's a feel good ending. Good stuff

Polygamy is a joke and this isn't yuri at all. This anthology could've a better selection

why can't maria marry the prince then take the saintess as her lover............

I was not expecting that outcome at all fhskshfhak lmao what

I'll take it tho since the prince is not an as*hole

Dex-chan lover
@deadrabbits

this is horshit, they both marri an fucking man juat so they can share his D together??? WAY!!!, cuz I REALLY doubt they allow women to marry!! so they aren’t even in an relationshi??? wtf this ain’t yuri at all!! it’s straigh poly relatioship!! fuck this shit

I didn't know that Yuri exclude poly lmao. Yuri means gxg and this one certainly has gxg. Y'all can't keep excluding other sexualities lmao. Not every Yuri is based on lesbians. There's bisexuals and pansexuals too

Users who are viewing this thread