I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Engagement Has Been Broken Off. My Best Friend Will Defini…

Dex-chan lover
tfw you're the prince and instead of having to breaking off the marriage with the girl you love, you get her cute girlfriend as bonus and 3some out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation and hardwork squiggles it's greatly contributed. Though lol, is it really much of a marriage when the 3rd wheel their hitched to is just considered to be visiting when he spends time with them? It makes it sound like he either lives in a completely different part of the palace then them or lives somewhere else entirely. I love the chad saint tries to intercept her as a child but just ends up winning her heart and loyalty while their both that age instead.

gaahhh..i still dont wanna accept that ending..but i wanna thanks SquigglesJP for this chapter..

It took me awhile to realize the cat was holding a gun. I thought they were doing the snapping neck gesture.

Does... Hmmm... Im curious on that, but...

*Picks up the metal pipe...

For YURI!!!

Group Leader
Ah...so they both married the prince hmm....*holds knife* would be a shame if he died...

Users who are viewing this thread