I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Engagement Has Been Broken Off. My Best Friend Will Defini…

Dex-chan lover
It's wholesome. A read like this is occasionally nice. Although I absolutely despise any male figures involved as a romantic interest in yuri mangas. Poly is nice tho, and it brought good vibes.

Dex-chan lover
???????????????????????????????????????????????,,,
Huh????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At least the Prince could have threesome sessions. I bet the girls wanted their "first time" together. So, while the girls were being kissy-kissy with each other, the Prince just stood there with clothes on... crying of jealousy, happiness, and proud that he could bang two girls at once.

And yeah, the Prince isn't necessary.

I like it they have a happy ending but.......
Uuhhhhh............ What is this feeling i can't describe it with words 😶😶

But yeahh i like they live happily forever

this is a very rare cases,usually no one actually thinks about polygamy,very unique indeed ,i do hope a harem manga would have that kind of ending though but yuri manga? ehh still good,everyone wins

it’s very rare to see poly in these sorts of things so it’s very !!! :-D to see it here

my interpretation of this is that it looks like shion only married the prince so she could stay with maria? they never show attraction to each other, so it could be just for the sake of ease. even with Maria loving the prince, i don’t really see it diminishing the wlw aspect with the fact that she could very well just be bi and that this still is focused on maria and shion’s relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t expect a bisexual poly couple in this but I approve. I know this is a yuri series so I have to admit it is a bit odd for this to be included, but I guess it’s a breath of fresh air from the prince being dickbags all the time. There needs to be more of these.
Isn't it a throuple?

Users who are viewing this thread