I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Engagement Has Been Broken Off. My Best Friend Will Defini…

Double-page supporter
WAIT NO WAY
This guy got a 2 for 1 deal without doing anything? HOW IS THAT FAIR

I didn’t expect a bisexual poly couple in this but I approve. I know this is a yuri series so I have to admit it is a bit odd for this to be included, but I guess it’s a breath of fresh air from the prince being dickbags all the time. There needs to be more of these.

Fed-Kun's army
2 het chapters in a supposedly yuri anthology? This anthology is shit with the authors failing to even make a compelling villainess .

They're in a lesbian centric, semi-nonsexual throuple with them and the prince

It means they don't have sex with him as often as they have sex with each other but they still love him and he's part of the relationship!

Aggregator gang
Wow this type of wholesome route needs more exposure. Its nice to have a non asshole prince once in a while!

Group Leader
The fuck's this shit? Who approved this? This isn't yuri.
Shion doesn't love Maria and has been shipping her with the prince. Maria loves the Prince but cares about Shion as a friend. Nothing about this goes beyond really mild subtext. I expect more than subtext in a yuri anthology.
And then the Prince and Maria clearly love each other, which makes this a heterosexual couple in a polygamous relationship.

aww so cute and wholesome
Edit: These people threatening the prince * rolling their eyes * at least they stayed together ¬¬ '

Aggregator gang
I feel bad for the prince bro
I would like to end his misery, gimme the gun
Imagen being rejected from your crush because she doesn't wanna leave her bestfriend but then just marrying her too because uhh why not
also, I want more yuriiii, sorry I'm being picky but this just isn't yuri ok
the first one was good but I barely sat in for the second one and this barely even has proper yuri in it

Users who are viewing this thread