I'm Working at the Church as a Priest, but I Want to Be Cut Some Slack from the Mutilated Bodies of the Heroes that Keep Getting Sent to Me - Ch. 1.5

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like they need to revise their pricing scheme. Because it makes high-level adventuring unsustainable, thus leaving the world vulnerable to high-level threats.
It's not like reviving a high-level adventurer is harder, otherwise a low-level priest like the MC would not be able to do it.

Overall, "10% of whatever cash the adventurer happens to have on hand" would really simplify our priest's life.

Fed-Kun's army
@flannan But then broke people wouldn't have to pay at all. And adventurers would start carrying way less cash on them so they wouldn't have to pay as much when they're revived, which would actually decrease the church's profits. Plus, it would be super unfair to those few adventurers who manage to get a lot of cash but then die and have to pay 10% of it, which is a lot more than what anyone else would have to pay. Their system right now is pretty bad, but percentages would be way, way worse.

Dex-chan lover
@nivinator - yes, that is the point. Loan sharking sure disrupts one's connection to the divine and gets in the way of actually resurrecting people. While collecting a small percentage will lead to a small but consistent and trouble-free stream of revenue.
And don't forget to cut a deal with banks that store money for adventurers.

If you played diablo 2 then you already know what you lost money and stuff on normal difficulty. And if you die on nightmare difficulty you also lost exp

High level = easier time to deal with lower mobs = ez farm.
Getting killed multiple times while being at peak level is like a humiliation of being in an EZ run mode,
but got cucked hard by not assessing the situation and simply running away for yo life.

Debt's aside... this story is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread