I'm Working at the Church as a Priest, but I Want to Be Cut Some Slack from the Mutilated Bodies of the Heroes that Keep Getting Sent to Me - Ch. 5 -…

I updated kidnapped by "devils" into "demons" since devils are just a subspecies of demons, and also thought bubbles should look more different compared to normal text.

However due to yet another blunder caused by the naming of the pages when I updated the chapter, page 37 repeated twice, and page 38 was deleted, this was because the double spread's file is named 36+37 (I joined 2 pages, it was for convenience) but when exporting they were supposed to just be called "36", hence the page count of all pages after that needed to be lowered by 1 when exporting into PNGs, I forgot to do that when updating the text which meant one got deleted and one got duplicated.

I hope no one noticed that, but if you did sorry, you missed the epic chase scene.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I'm glad to see this back! It always sucks when such a fun series gets dropped by the translator.

Double-page supporter
@Grodbert Thanks for bringing this one back from the dead. I had lost all hope of this one ever getting updated.

Btw, I prefer it with both the volume and the chapter in the title. It makes listing and keeping track a whole lot easier without having to guess where I'm at.

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!

I guess my only gripe with the translation besides some typos is the font. Still did a good job for your first one!

@Supercapp I wanted to make sure there were no typos, I must've reread the whole chapter at least 5 times, did I miss a typo somewhere?

thanks for translating this.
@Grodbert I have not seen any typos but was kinda speed reading it. fully enjoy your translation please keep it up! Cheers mate

Power Uploader
I have no clue what I'm going to do after this, but future me definitely will!

The author owes me royalties if he's going to blatantly copy my character like that, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand the pollination part and that image it showed

Users who are viewing this thread