Ima Koi - Now I'm in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Wow this is so refreshing!!! They are so honest with each other and have such good communication and wanting to make sure things are clear with each other. I love it

Also did y’all read the bottom part in the last page 👀 I think it too soon for that but I’m excited if the conversation might come up and see how they handle that discussion

Fed-Kun's army
Proper communication, dating in two chapters without a whole arc of misunderstandings in a SHOUJO MANGA??
Wow

this seems to be a refreshing shoujo manga, i'm looking forward to what happens next!! thank you for translating :))

Aggregator gang
I actually appreciate a guy who honestly isn't in love with her but is willing to try out dating and see how it works out.

Double-page supporter
That boy's smirk before he confessed... That is the face of a man who knows what he's doing

Dex-chan lover
She's so cute oh my goodness. I totally understand my boi. I like their open honest discussions...so rare in the world these days lmao

The madman mangaka just flew through 120 chapters of potential plot development with people being proactive and honest. Like, what am I going to be blue-balled over now?

Group Leader
@Lohengrin Same pal... Same... I had been reading gore, survival and whatnot the past week... Thought I'd wash it off with a dose of shoujo and my my... I am not disappointed by what I see...

This is by the same woman who wrote Bye-Bye Liberty and Ookami-Shoujo to Kurou Ouji????? Did she take a level in taste when it comes to relationships and men???

Double-page supporter
They’re so in tune with each other, it’s refreshing. I felt like one of those cafe customers admiring them.

that.. escalated quickly o_O

not complaining tho.. something new i guess tho i prefer when it takes a while

Users who are viewing this thread