Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Destined Person

@draw2much yeah in a lot of other shoujo manga that fake nice type of girl would've been the "bad guy" getting in the way of the MC, so it was nice that they kinda addressed it here and the 2 were able to talk it out...somewhat. Hopefully the relationship between those 4 will grow

Dex-chan lover
His friend has been protective of him since the beginning, so this was no surprise. I think the friends complimented/countered each other in a fun way. Soooo smooth, sneaking a kiss. Gave a newlyweds vibe with the kettle and snacks.

the guy‘s friend reminds me of the “black prince” in wolf girl black prince lol. anyway, he was lowkey right but hey girl got a good comeback

Dex-chan lover
I guess I don't mind his friend being a dick as long as it, somehow, leads to him falling in love with main girl.
Also, I love Niimo (and her eyebrows lmao)

Oh my fucking god. That is the most heart-robbed scene I have seen in a while haha.

That damn friend would get punched in the face.... Sir, don't play with me. 😂😂

ehhh onii-chan is also a looker 🤭
but pls respect privacy and not just barge into her room, kay?😠

Dex-chan lover
This is too much wholesomeness that im scared...
The fact shes really straight forward even tho she seemed more like the common cheery and dreamy airhead girl at 1st and also how she didnt had all that annoying overly flustered reaction to his advances is already awesome.

Dat kiss tho. Most shoujo MCs seek some sorta big mood for just a lil kiss, so stupid. We stan Yagyuu and his manliness. And Tenma will probably be our second male.

Users who are viewing this thread