Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Satomi's Part-time Job

Dex-chan lover
I somehow don't think he'll be a true rival character....but even if he is his design is my type so I'm okay with seeing more of him for a lil bit lol whoops

I have a thing for characters with glasses but I wish he was a ML in his own series and not a third wheel that falls in love with someone who's happily taken >:c

Anyways, I'm excited for January, since theres gonna be a ~extra large~ edition. Thanks for the update!

*sigh* i guess it wouldn't be a shoujo manga without a love triangle ughhh why does this always have to be the conflict 😫

when satomi said i saved it 500 times i feel that 🤣

anyway im not even bothered with this love triangle thing lol the first one with this senpai cleared quickly so

typical shoujo story.. there must be some drama. Now its drama for satomi, next there will be drama for yagyuu (bet his ex will come back).. thats how it works.. we just gotta face it.. given the personality of this couple, they definitely wont cheat.. just some conflict to spice up their love.. anyway thanks for translating!

this is so soo so so so so so good!!!!!!!!!!! it may be "typical" but it's rare for typical shoujo manga to be done so well!!

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie... Satomi is being stupid. Yagyuu clearly got jealous of that senpai and she not only didnt mentioned that he works with her but nonchalantly keeps getting closer to him. I knew that guy was interested in her and what he just said about rarely being interested in something just worries me, like he wont give up easily without a fight. I hate when they do that. Her bubbly way just makes people think shes an easy target and her lack of awareness prevent her from noticing anything. Shes the type to get angry with Yagyuu for being jealous and take the "kind senpai" side.
Lets pray for their Christmas to be a happy one.

I totally related with Satomi saying that she saved the picture 500 times lol. I did as well

also, tbh I used to hate this love triangle conflict but since its such a popular conflict, I've learned to accept and appreciate it.

I'm also glad there's more senpai time since senpai is my type

Ah yes, the "Christmas - FL gets part time job - second male being a co-worker - gradually falls in love with FL" troupe. And I was here being happy about this manga being not generic at all. *chuckles painfully*

Users who are viewing this thread