Images not loading and other fun things. FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
huh? you didn't notice that we haven't entered winter but the winter seems close like it will be here tomorrow (look at lymus' notification bar, it's 7 degree) @dancingoncrocodiles

// smh

Okay, then what about other "fun" things? Such as "manga #somenumber does not exist". Or is it a separate topic? Frustrating as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I don't think it's fixed at all. In fact, I wasn't having much of an issue whatsoever these last few days until just the past hour or so while reading Saihate no Paladin. Image failings to load galore and Infinite Spinning Loading Circles. It got so bad that I tried changing servers. Twice. None of the 3 were any better than the other. Figured I'd try it with single-page reading so only one image is loaded at a time. I've currently been waiting for a page to load for about 3 minutes now and despite hitting F5 it seems to be eternally hung up.

I dunno what's happening, but considering I didn't have these problems at all these last few days and I'm suddenly having it now and MD is the only site I'm chugging on, I don't think it's entirely fixed. If anything, it's worse for me.

Dex-chan lover
@Holo
are you reading recent (uploaded within the past week or so) or older chapters?

They were chapters from several months ago. Not really old, but not new, either (the newest realize is over 2 weeks old).
For what it's worth, it seems better today.

Now... it seems mangadex.org site is slow overall, not only the image.
is there some problem with the server?

hmm i got the image failed to load and the "infinite spinning loading circle thingy" just today, past days was not a problem though. i'm trying to read latest chapter. tried the na1,na2, and the rest of the world server but still same result. is this problem on my end?

Group Leader
same as me, its slow on pc, but strangely, it run just fine on my android, both connect through the same wifi, i'm using opera mini btw and firefox on desktop.
and i'm in south-east asia in case that important.

Fed-Kun's army
wait, so I'm not the only one who experienced this issues? I also noticed it a few hours ago that a lot of images won't load properly even after changing the reader setting from legacy to default. :/

I'm the same as @0xhello, in the SEA region and using Firefox when I read the chapter for today.

Miku best girl
Admin
It is most likely a CloudFlare issue. I am not seeing any issues with the servers on my end.

well, i also got an infinte spinning circle from noon until now, hope it'll fixed a.s.a.p😌

Group Leader
forgot to mention, rating did not work for me, since yesterday till now.

EDIT:
looks like it works now, already tried several times.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting slow again, can't even read. It was normal this morning.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what's the problem, shoudn't be the server. Nothing ever hapeened on my end here, the same as you guys SEA region, except I'm using Chrome.

The image load is really really slow.. and sometimes it failed to load.. i need to refresh it over and over again.

-SEA.
-Google chrome mobile.
-Androids.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I don't think it's an issue with mangadex, I just noticed it when I tried using my home connection (on SEA region) the website became really slow and a lot of page won't load properly. Then, I decided to use proxy from Netherlands and it worked fine, all the pages that previously won't load became loaded nicely. I don't know why that happened though. :/

Maybe it's just like what you said @Holo, cloudflare having an issue again with network in my region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread