Images not loading and other fun things. FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@Kryon_PL just tries using vpn on netherlands server and images loads nicely now. thanks, i don't have to wait an hour just to load 1 whole chapter now

idk. tl;dr, a filter from new announcements to old ones.

Is it possible to add like a filter to the announcements? Like the filter from latest announcements to old ones, not like the,'last posted.'
Because sometimes I like to read them in order when I haven't been on the site, just like now as I didn't have time to come to this website and read it.

How about the issues of some mangas pages being unable to load? Because I srsly wanna read survive as the heroes Wife soon ;-;

edit: the person above edited their comment, now theres no context for my joke, lame! their original comment was reporting a problem with seeing h manga.

@amoritchiro you must have done some good deeds irl recently. this has lead to your evolving from an otaku into rearujuu* but comes with the side effect that you are now unable to seek out, let alone consume hentai. try pressing the b button next time

*this is niponese for well-adjusted human being

Contributor
i have never felt so betrayed in my life than this post. 😖

I have this problem in the past but i fixed it by simply right clicking on the image 1 thing and click reload image
(firefox desktop)

Double-page supporter
I have to hit the left side of the page to go to the next page now. Is there a setting I can change to make the pages progress left to right again?

Not sure what happened, but cant seem to load any images. Just thought I should point it out.

Just wanna say, the image loading is slow no matter what image server i use
SEA region

Group Leader
When you first posted about this, I had zero problems. Now, no matter which server I use, I fail to load the images.

[ul]
[li]Southern Balkans
[li]Tor Browser
[li]Linux
[/ul]

I see the check box for advanced settings. I poke the check box. It doesn't check the box. It does nothing at all.

Using mobile chrome.

Aggregator gang
Image on either on automatic and na eu 1 is not loading for older chapters. And rest of the world option is not visible.

@taesu

https://mangadex.cc/thread/200708

No.2 on this post explains why it is currently. Disappointing, but oh wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread