Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Gotta feel for Ruri and company trying to keep the secret even a small secret with how easy they drop the ball. Not that she's much better, but at least she has a semblance of self control. I wonder if we will circle back around to Reina and Yukine being actual models soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Who would have guessed a romance manga, where the characters are open with their feelings, are actually in a romantic relationship and also bang, could be good...... oh wait everybody guessed that.
Have you read other romance manga that are terrible lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah, but not for longer than a couple of chapters.
Just saying it's nice to read a manga like this every once in a while.
I know this is actually really good can’t believe I never knew about this only knew about the plus 18 lmao

Dex-chan lover
I would love if we could get a fully integrate version of this when it's done that intertwines the Hentai version with this version and the spinoffs.

Supporter
I would love if we could get a fully integrate version of this when it's done that intertwines the Hentai version with this version and the spinoffs.
There's a guy that does this with a beastkin isekai and it feels really weird.

Power Uploader
Who would have guessed a romance manga, where the characters are open with their feelings, are actually in a romantic relationship and also bang, could be good...... oh wait everybody guessed that.
Do you have any manga recommendations? With the stuff you mentioned? Only really know one that has that and that is all and need more way more because so many manga is just will they will they not. Maybe a kiss after 80+ chapters and that is all and add to that lot of drama and rivals. Or that is my feeling for a LOT of romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
Big props to the guardian protectors of the holy harem, snake-eye ninja dommy mommy and her brainsucking masochist dog. Scary hot!
(hope we get a .5 chapter of them in the other series, if you catch my drift)

Supporter
Do you have any manga recommendations? With the stuff you mentioned? Only really know one that has that and that is all and need more way more because so many manga is just will they will they not. Maybe a kiss after 80+ chapters and that is all and add to that lot of drama and rivals. Or that is my feeling for a LOT of romance manga.
Oshibana did this with a pair of side characters and saw them shoot to co-leads (as well as a couple of...canon one-shots, wink wink nudge nudge).

The shared-universe sister title, Dachi no Imouto, has the secondary couple there also in a fully intimate relationship where they a) have been together like this for several years, b) have been like this since he was in middle school and c) are NBR siblings who've been together since early childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread