Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 2 - Today is Also a Coincidence

Supporter
how many versions of the same chapter are we gonna see dude? :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! Well, I understand why multiple scanlators leapt on this piece, but it's still funny to see so many scanlations of it in quick succession.

Last edited:
Supporter
But isn't that against the rules.....
The only rules I saw that were close to applying were in regards to groups that are locked, and thus only their internal members can upload for them. Any other issues you might have should then be brought up with staff.

Dex-chan lover
Uploading rules vary by group. Many groups have their permissions set as "only group members can upload".

The groups he is uploading are either "anyone can upload" (which is the setting dead groups automatically get set to) or he has direct permission (for one manga, he uploads chapters that are posted in English on Twitter by someone who doesn't use mangadex).

Dex-chan lover
Why should it be?

MangaDex seeks to be a comprehensive repository, not a curation of what some party regards as the best scanlations.

MangaDex also tries, within limits, not to get on bad terms with scanlation groups.

What the uploader has done is in furtherance of MangaDex's mission.

Supporter
is that a John Turturro reference?
25b12e69d56d31aa207fd57c5a029c5e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Highlight of the chapter was the shoes for me, they are drawn so nice wth

Damn, they don’t go to the same school.
That must really suck for her.

Users who are viewing this thread