Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Staff
Admin
chapter

Notes from ShiroiElTsukai:

Translation and typesetting are both done by Shiroi for the week since it's a little late where Ali is right now. Here are a few translation notes that might be of interest:
1, Hikari's name 陽花梨 shares the same pronunciation as 光 meaning "light".
2, Aya's full name is Ayami which shares the same part as the word 闇 meaning "dark".
3, Ta-Kun's name is 夕 (Yuu) which can mean "dusk"

oh and typo spotted in one of the pages, "that's why I went and hid away"... Was too excited to post this and didn't triple check it, sorry about that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I have so many questions...

First of all, how could Hikari, who’s been Ta-kun’s childhood friend and neighbor, not know that Aya-chan is his ex-girlfriend? It seems Ta-kun never mentioned it—why?

Second, how is Aya-chan 18 years old and still in the same class as Hikari?

Third, Aya-chan, are you really sure that Hikari is your best friend? You knew about her feelings for Ta-kun and that you had a past with him, yet you didn’t tell her. Why did you kiss him despite knowing about Hikari’s plans? I’m struggling to see how their friendship can survive this.

Finally, Mr. Author, why introduce NTR into a story that’s been fluffy and wholesome? And don’t try to tell me it’s not NTR.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the twist, if she moves on an finds someone else.

Him coming to her school for her festival and making out with some other girl is such a dick move, he doesn't deserve redemption. Same as the friend. She's better off without either.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Excuse me? Hmm was the person he said he liked to the twin tail in ch 13 Aya? This feels hella cheap. Aya has been in like 2 or 3 chapters. How did Hikari not know he had an ex...that was her best friend? I'm so confused.

Is he just an asshole. I guess this author is know for this kind of stuff though and apparently HATES childhood friends lol

Users who are viewing this thread