Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 24 - I'm Not Crying

Fed-Kun's army
Second, "Who doesn't like them back" are we not talking about this manga anymore or did I miss a chapter where that's established?
Hikari on ch9 said she only started seeing Ta-kun as a man about a year ago, the events with Yami are taking place around a year and a half ago

Double-page supporter
I like their relationship way more than the childhood friend's
I would say that I like this story. If this was a different story, I would continue reading. But in the context of this manga, I still prefer the main relationship with the Childhood friend. Besides that, I like romances where they find solace in each other

Dex-chan lover
Imagine trying your hardest to get into a school of a childhood friend that you REALLY like, now imagine you fail to get into the school, you werent dumped by the friend, you're still friends and you can hang out whenever (aka you still really fucking like her) and then out of nowhere, this obviously damaged girl comes up and tells you that you two should fuck because you're depressed about not getting into the school of the girl you're in love with.

How does ANY of this make sense from the male characters POV? The dude busted his ass trying to get into the school of someone he really likes, this girl is still on his mind and is still someone he likes. Not getting into the school made him depressed, he obviously still likes her, why is he even going to a love hotel with some chick he JUST MET?

Dex-chan lover
Hikari admitted multiple times she did not like him at this point in time. Hell, the whole starting point of the comic is that it only happened "recently".
were readers meant to take that seriously?
I can't deny the setup is there but I don't like it any more than before

Hikari only started liking Yuu after he stopped obsessing over her and is into another girl.

Sorry folks, but Hikari is incredibly shallow here. You dont deserve him at his best when you dont accept him at his worst.

Willing to bet Yami was forced to break up with Yuu later on for Hikari sake, after she found out who Hikari was crushing on over the group chat.

Dex-chan lover
Seen form Yuu's PoV this is a pretty standard romcom setting, MC and his childhood friend have feelings for each other but never made a move for dumb reasons, then suddenly the new girl arrives and MC gets dragged into her plot and ends up falling in love with her, I'm sure we've all read at least some manga that follows that structure
Okay, but how many of those standard romcoms had the new girl with a past that would make Shadow, The Hedgehog blush traumadump on him in a hotel room the first day they met? Not even Domekano went like this.

Dex-chan lover
Hey uh...I'm here for the uh...funny childhood friend romcom?
I uh...I think I took a wrong turn at some point?
Can someone give me directions back?

Dex-chan lover
So... I think it's clear now that this manga was all a bait and switch. The entire purpose of this manga and it's characters was entirely the thought by the author of "wouldn't it be fun to do a total bait and switch with a fluffy romcom?" That's all this is. From chapter 1 this entire thing has been built to be a bait and switch. I'm kind of indifferent to this manga at this point. Now that I've come to the realization that this story was only ever going to be some tired m. Night Shyamalan twist manga. I'm kinda indifferent to how this story and characters progress. Like with this chapter, when I finished it my only thought was "... ok." But I guess we'll see how it continues.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel that this scene happened in a very similar manga of the same author
V(^_^)V
Well must be my imagination

Dex-chan lover
Damn, i ain't readin'n allat but good luck bro or congratulation or something

Users who are viewing this thread