Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 24 - I'm Not Crying

Dex-chan lover
Just to clarify, I don’t think she deserves what happened to her—no one should have to go through that. However, it’s difficult for me to connect with her emotionally. Furthermore, this chapter felt like a real slap in the face to tho
You mean empathy. If you cannot empathise then it should be sympathy. If you can't sympathise then I would be appalled

Supporter
This is titled "It's a Little Late, but I've Fallen in Love with My Childhood Friend", this is the part why she is late.

The Author did write masterpieces like WA2 so his main strength is love triangles and I dont tend to like love triangles much,also wrote Saekano ,Classroom Crisis,Engage Kiss and Damekoi so he prefers drama.

No, you can't be in love with someone, while being physically involved with someone else.. that's literally the definition of cheating, unless you're polygamous, or in an open relationship, but you can't tell me his feelings run all that deep, if he rather sleep with some complete stranger he met a couple days ago, instead of actually TRYING to talk with her, or even attempting for it to work..

Also, between the flashback and the present not much time passed, if we look at his uniform, so it's possible that she also already had feelings for him at this point, but he literally was acting like he didn't care if we look at chapter 1, so i really hope they won't end up together.

He makes himself look so miserable and throws a pity party for himself, but he never really sought a conversation, or even tried to convey anything, instead he went and looked elsewhere, because it was easier.
Brainrot moment sleeping with another person while having feelings for another is not cheating since there is no relationship at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Man...🐴
MAN....
What is even going on anymore

28ajs1lkchd61.jpg
LMAOOO.

Double-page supporter
Oh wow he actually went with her to a hotel but couldn't "perform" due to seeing that her heart wasn't committed to it. Now I'm not going to say he shouldn't have gone to sleep with her but if you were a teenager & an attractive girl wanted to sleep with you, most guys would do it albeit some will be reluctant about it
Pretty cliche if you ask me

Fed-Kun's army
Gave it 4/10 before. After this chapter: "Welp, let's move it to 1"

Virgin this, virgin that, aren't you just being a prick? You tried to rape him and still complaining when things don't go as you planned?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread