Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 5 - The taste of a kiss

Ore

Dex-chan lover
qI2DmFb.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Whether you like Yuri or not, this would have been traumatic for her. Not because it was a girl who kissed her but because in her innocent and idealistic little head that first kiss is very important and she's saving it. To have someone steal it from her without her consent (even by stealth instead of force) would break her precious little heart. She'd feel violated.

Mod Edit: Trolling/Flaming
All you people that strike my comment are the same people that get upset when a straight character messes with the couple in a GL/Yuri manga. Hypocrites
I dream of the day when a dude tries to NTR a yuri couple in the yuri manga. I will love to see all the yuri fags reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Trolling/Flaming
All you people that strike my comment are the same people that get upset when a straight character messes with the couple in a GL/Yuri manga. Hypocrites
I know right?
This only proves that Yurifag brainrot makes them excuse rape and sexual assault when it is a woman doing it to another woman.

Dex-chan lover
gtfo lol. This wbesite has free speech unlike your favourite other countless echo chambers. Go to any of them.
Lmao no. "Free speech" but only when it applies to what you want ay? Got it. I don't mind people being upset at the obvious Yuri bait. I like Yuri but this is obvious Yuri bait. The aggressive lesbian best friend trope is dumb and terrible plot mechanic. I won't like it if that girl fits into that. But going "yurifag" this and "yurifag" that is a low IQ way to get your point across.

Dex-chan lover
I know some of you guys will call me Homophobe but I'm kinda annoyed by this Yuri bait and also this " 1 dyke friend who overly obsesses to the FMC even tho the FMC is straight and also who tries to ruin her friend's romance or try to cockblock them" trope.
Not homophobic imo! I feel this is 100% true.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't know why people are freaking out about her friend attempting to kiss her. She was clearly jerking her chain to see if she was paying attention

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't know why people are freaking out about her friend attempting to kiss her. She was clearly jerking her chain to see if she was paying attention
You'd be screaming sexual assault if a dude did it. Just highlighting your double standard.

Lmao no. "Free speech" but only when it applies to what you want ay? Got it. I don't mind people being upset at the obvious Yuri bait. I like Yuri but this is obvious Yuri bait. The aggressive lesbian best friend trope is dumb and terrible plot mechanic. I won't like it if that girl fits into that. But going "yurifag" this and "yurifag" that is a low IQ way to get your point across.
The reason why some people like me are upset is becase there are lots of "yuri fans" who love this kind of chapters, saying shit like "yurification" or "nice yuri" and the like. Let's see if there is a yuri manga out there when a dude tries kissing a yuri girl in yuri manga. Don't get mad when some people "meme" it and comment something like "straightification" or "nice all yuri girls need to get corrected".

Dex-chan lover
The reason why some people like me are upset is becase there are lots of "yuri fans" who love this kind of chapters, saying shit like "yurification" or "nice yuri" and the like. Let's see if there is a yuri manga out there when a dude tries kissing a yuri girl in yuri manga. Don't get mad when some people "meme" it and comment something like "straightification" or "nice all yuri girls need to get corrected".
No, I understand the frustration. As much as I really love Yuri, I don't like when it's just shoved in just for the sake of it (look at the post you're quoting). Just like how I don't want dudes interfering in my Yuri ships! If I wrote out all of my feelings on this post them it's be a dissertation. I agree with a lot of people when they're upset when this stuff happens in a non Yuri series.

What happened in the chapter is slightly baity but is not an issue until we see if that character is going to be reoccurring and the raging tropey best friend. So far they're just high school girls following around.

my whole issue is that it just spiraled into full on rage induced homophobia. I can see how it annoying with some people rooting for the Yuri but throwing out slurs ain't the way. But I guess I am hoping for too much in manga comments sections haha

Users who are viewing this thread