Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita

Fed-Kun's army
as the title suggests, it is a little late lmao. i dont care what anyone says that ntr spin was fucking hilarious. gotta hand it to the author, he snuck it in there right under our noses. chapter 5 and chapter 13 should have been the tell. very nice.

This was not how I was expecting this manga to progress but now I'm even more intrigued to see what happens next holy shit lol

Dex-chan lover
Author on X:

eFUsv1Y.png

22่ฉฑๆ›ดๆ–ฐใ—ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ๅ‘Š็Ÿฅใ—ใŸ้€šใ‚Šใ€ไปŠๅ›žใ‹ใ‚‰็ฌฌไบŒ้ƒจใ€Ž้—‡ใฎ็ซ ใ€้–‹ๅน•ใงใ™ใ€‚ใจใฏใ„ใˆ21่ฉฑใพใงใŒ็ฌฌไธ€้ƒจใ€Žๅ…‰ใฎ็ซ ใ€ใ ใฃใŸใฃใฆใ“ใจใฏไปŠใพใง่จ€ใฃใฆใพใ›ใ‚“ใงใ—ใŸใŒโ€ฆโ€ฆใจใซใ‹ใใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚ๅ…จๅŠ›ๆŠ•็ƒใง้ ‘ๅผตใฃใฆใ„ใใพใ™ใ‚“ใงใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚ˆใ‚ใ—ใ‘ใ‚ŒใฐไปŠๅพŒใจใ‚‚ใŠไป˜ใๅˆใ„ใใ ใ•ใ„ #ใ•ใ‚‰ใชใฟ

Chapter 22 has been updated. As announced, we are starting the second part, 'The Dark Chapter,' from this installment. Although I haven't mentioned until now that chapters 1 through 21 were part of the first part, 'The Light Chapter'... Anyway, Iโ€™ll continue to put in my best effort, so if youโ€™d like, please continue to support me. #Saranami

Honestly, I feel a bit misled. If we had known about this in advance, Iโ€™m sure the reception would have been much more positive.

๐•‹๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ, ๐•š๐•— ๐•€ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•–.

Why even start the story off with that incredibly good childhood friend romance just to turn it into something utterly and completely different?
Like if you had opened up with the 2nd half it would be fine but why destroy the first half for this?

Aggregator gang
Why even start the story off with that incredibly good childhood friend romance just to turn it into something utterly and completely different?
Like if you had opened up with the 2nd half it would be fine but why destroy the first half for this?
I think it's a unique spin on the genre, but unexpected, causing confusion. Part 1 is basically just an innocent girl's first crush and experience in lala land where everything is simple and happy. Part 2 opens with the glass shattering to reveal real life. Real life isn't simple or pretty. Real life comes with baggage.

I feel like this is a story about a naive girl who dreams of a fairytale romance being confronted by the ugly truth that is the real world, and honestly I'm kind of interested.

Users who are viewing this thread