Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita

Dex-chan lover
Huh?, i left this like in the third chapter, because i wanted to see more chapter at once, but how did the rank dropped that much?

Huh?, i left this like in the third chapter, because i wanted to see more chapter at once, but how did the rank dropped that much?
People didn’t like how the guy was kissing the female protagonist’s best friend and review bombed it. Story is taking an interesting turn. I for one am curious about how this’ll play out.

Dex-chan lover
images

Lets see no one liked Domekano, any works written by SEO KOUJI before his new manga,no one liked when Dress Up Darling went into drama for a few chapters,no one liked the middle chapters of Blue Box,Hokkaido girls and Komi san , and no one liked when Kaguya Sama went into drama territory and by now most people are also getting tired of the drama in ONK.

May be our reading comprehension has reduced that people dont like drama whether its advertised or not or handled well or not handled well.

I don't mind drama, but this garbage is so poorly written for the time frame of it releases. Every two weeks for 6 pages or so does not give the readers time to digest dramas. Especially since it was a romcom for about 7 months before this shift. It's just garbage pacing and writing.

what a way to ruin things, should be used as a case study on what not to do when writing a story
Correct, I actually think the story has potential but the pacing and release schedule has completely ruined it. 96 pages to get to that twist but those 96 pages almost took 9 months to release. So you had people bought into something for almost a year and then flipped the script with extremely bad foreshadowing.

And it's all the authors fault too. This is self-published he chose the release schedule and what was to be released. I honestly feel bad for yom, his artwork is fantastic but when you're given a turd to draw with, you can only do the best that you can.

Hoolyyy shit, the last 7 chapters were the MOST weird chapters until now, the author made a wholesome story into A FUCKIN NTR!!! Anyways, i’ll keep reading, I like it :)

As someone who just started reading this week, the story actually makes sense. And its not a hard curveball, lot of comments about the 1st few chapters were wary about the "a little late".
Reading it in one go without prejudice and the guy reaction towards FMC actions have been off from chapter 1. It was like he already decided the FMC is not a romantic interest at all. The 4th chapter was him literally masturbating by a window directly in front of FMCs room, even Jun from Tomo-chan wasnt that oblivious.

The other chapters were also similar. Guy just had the vibe of someone who already decided that FMC is just a friend.

People just felt the whiplash because recent popular romance mangas have been fairly straight forward without baggage.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I expected much, much worse based on some comments but that was milquetoast af.

I guess it's because I managed to binge read this and found this through kind of "he doesn't know/he knows" comparison manga that uses wholesome moment from some torture/murder/rape manga that made me expect something much darker plot twist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread