Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Idk man seems like he can just bury them underground and squish them effortlessly. Why the need to act?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@newboi information maybe? Find the end point and wipe out everything? That's what I would do at least. This guy may actually be an idiot

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep I think it's pretty much the same as when he confronted the adventurers
he didn't just straight up kill them all, he questioned them first and was satisfied with the information he got from them and that they were only there for the 'tree fruit' and pretty much just killed them all. However, this time it involves merchants and slave traders.. So, there's bound to be more information and he can figure out if anyone knows about his village, by simply probing that he "knows of a village" and see how they react. However, Idk how long the whole charades going to last.

Dex-chan lover
What a foolish elf. Can she not see that it's a trap? Oh well, what a dullard.

@newboi

He needs to draw out more people that wish harm on his village. Else, they'll just keep coming.

@codydub03 I think it's more to test the elf, to see if she can be trusted. Their main priority is to save the spirit girl whether the elf lives or dies doesn't matter, but since she's the contractor of the spirit they can't kill her without a reason.
He kills the mercenaries within the first 11 pages of the next chapter.
Also he did think "the best option is to lure them in deeper in the forest."(page 12 last chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are gonna die because of Ms. Radia tho...

@Ungrave why would she? Humans in the setting here are clearly bastards, it'd be more rational to think he enslaved a spirit or something instead of "he's secretly on my side"

Am probably going to drop this if all the chapters are going to come out this half-assed

Dex-chan lover
They had to subjugate the escaped prisoner due to circumstances, but I still feel sorry for her.

Human should just go extinct... But we wouldn't have scumbags villains in the novels 😂🤔

Fed-Kun's army
I think they already tipped off the elf girl using some kind of magic communication to let her know they are coming to save her and the younger girl. I'm guessing that her attack was an act to help him look good and earn their trust. The slaver did make a comment about being surprised that she got out of her restraints and was able to use her magic. Of course, I could be way wrong since I haven't seen any raws or read this story before. But seems like something a clever kid like him would do.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread