Immortal Hounds

Is it irony that a manga about a world of resurrecting people suddenly comes back to life after 3 years?

An interesting idea for a series, but I can't get past a few omissions that you'd expect in a world without human death
Wars would be endless, the fighting would never stop. Cruelty would be commonplace, because who cares, snuff it and you're back to normal. The bloodshed would never stop, it'd be cultural to mutilate each other constantly. The most important thing would be property, because it's transitory. That scene where they shoot out cars just to buy time because "who cares, they'll resurrect." Well, the owners would care, because a car FAR and away is more important than a human life. Children would only be seen as a drain on resources to be shunned as much as possible because they bring the pain of starvation without the inevitable death of it.
This world should be WAY more fucked up than this.

The cover seems a bit spoiler-ish, could it be possible to change it to the first or second cover (a non-spoiling one)?

Supporter
Holy sheep I read this like ages ago and kinda forgot about it. Thought the summary sounds familiar and what do you know lol.

@AncelDeLambert
yeah I agree with everything you said. I am thinking the same. I think this setting is just not well thought out but oh well still an interesting read

Users who are viewing this thread