Immortal Reverence Dad - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
MC is a giant asshole lol, just gonna ruin this girls reputation because he decided he wanted her to raise the kid with him.

Yeah, he is.

To be fair, the prospective husband-to-be is just as bad. She clearly does not recognize MC. From the husbands perspective, the most logical explanation for what is going on is that MC used cameras and spied on the girl/medical examination, while this event on the wedding day was something a competitor set up to screw over both families. Instead, he just walks out crying cuckholded and vowing revenge...

I'm sure he is not that big of a dick, as I'm sure he will help her reach immortality so she can stay by him for ever and I'm sure he will even help her family as well

... it sounds like their relationship wasn’t even consensual in the first place.

It doesn’t sound like he’s purposely being a dick, but def comes off as one because he’s inconsiderate of other people’s plight. He regards everyone else as ants because he has been in a position of power for so long. It never occurred to him because he never had an equal relationship or share our (reader) values in basic respect and human rights. The only difference between that and a narcissist is that narcissists have an inflated sense of self-importance based on their own ego, while his is backed by actual power (as the strongest immortal). But regardless of whether he ego is justified or not, it’s still there.

All the listed above are indeed definitions of an asshole. Just not an irredeemable one.

Fed-Kun's army
If he’s the “strongest” the why did he get attacked as soon as he left lol

Contributor
@Cr1m50nD3ath he raped her.. why would she care to stay by his side when she doesn't even know him and he ruined her reputation and wedding? even if he helps her he's doing it for himself and his pride because he one-sidedly declared her as "his woman." if she gives in to him it'd be because she had no other choice.

I agree with @anifd no matter how you look at it he is one-sidedly "claiming" her. Does he do it for his daughter, sure but the fact is still that he plucked her out of her own dream and had his way with her. Can't help but see the MC as arrogant and quite the tyrant tbh.

Dex-chan lover
first he kidnaps and rapes the poor girl and now he wants to ruin her life as well, MC is a complete piece of shit

Random guy says your wife had a child with him while she was in school, you believe it without question 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread