Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Noooo don't kill me! Yar discord isn't bad but I don't bother my discord that much. It'll take up the space uselessly DX

lol did not expect that. Glad the MC is not stupid and goes to beat up his own aunt.

He wants her amputated just for talking shit? cmon son

got to admit this discord memes is hella funny somtimes 😄😄

You gotta remember that this is a reverse world. Some of you are looking at it like its some woman talking shit when in the standard world, that would be an ugly as fuck sleezy DUDE trying to whore out his brothers child so that the "family" can get more money. Piece of shit gets what they deserve. Equality for all Kazuma style. Don't matter if you are a man or woman you can still catch the smoke for talking shit.

Dex-chan lover
A leg + kidney? Oh you dirty devil... didn't anyone teach you "Take what you need, give nothing back."?

@Cyrenius I guess this means that the cliche ugly bastards are the timid yet thirsty house husbands in this world, right? At least, those who have wives who thinks it's too much trouble getting a divorce.

Aggregator gang
Seems like an overkill response for someone being an asshole and trying to arrange a unwanted marriage.

Was she threatening them or something if they didnt do what she wanted?

Users who are viewing this thread