Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
MC looks great. Jewelry guy looks umm trash. Ripped clothes are just... only if it's near the butt why do I want to see your knees (women not men). Men wearing ripped clothing is just cause you're poor.

How does he have memories of him being bullied in this life...? It can't be a previous life memories, because... well it wouldn't really make any sense in our world's context.

is he being bullied in his previous life or in this life? this is becaming a mess...

Power Uploader
Damn... I’m thankful this was here... the other site (mangarock reader) has a piss poor translation... barely readable.

Thanks for the work!

Double-page supporter
I'm curious. How many times does one change their underwear per week?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
author/artist.
you didn't have to put a car logo in the car.
we know MC will buy/have a car so expensive we will ^&$*()*&^&*(*&

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm surprised that all those characters believed the bully's stories about the MC. Then again, more likely just enjoyed spreading malicious gossip rather than took the info at face value. After all, at that age probably 95% of the kids were still virgins and if he didn't change his underwear would be able to smell him coming. Don't get why that Zhou Bu Qin is still trying to bully MC. Is he just too immature to grow out of it or too insecure to feel good about himself without trampling down somebody else? In any case, he should acknowledge MC is out of his league and realize his bullying is just making him look bad, not the MC.

@Pyrion These are memories of his childhood in his original world before entering the Fairy World for 300 years, cultivating, and somehow ending up in his 17 year old body in a world where women discovered how to cultivate and established a Matriarchal world instead of a Patriarchal world like he came from. Although don't get why guys don't work out to muscle up a bit. Even if can't beat a woman's cultivation in a fight, would be healthier, more appealing to others, and be able to do things with strength as guys are built to more easily gain and show muscle in the upper body.

Double-page supporter
How is that pink hair girl in hes reunion party ? They only just met in highschool ?

and waht teh fuck with a sports car being girly ? Unless it has hello kitty printed all over it, how is it girly ?

For the guy saying that "sports car" can't be girly... it actually is. And no, it is not a sports car, it's a Volkswagen Beetle 2020. If you don't want to read the comics just get lost. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread