Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty good joke with the office girl. I'm not sure I've ever seen a joke set up like this before.

Still, the company would probably be better off letting go of that particular employee. She seems like liability.

Dex-chan lover
One more vote for having the Tang family wiped out. Seriously annoying. Buut it's not going to happen unfortunately

I like how the mc trolls this girl. Puppy eyes, then goes "Mom, she's trying to get me to sleep with her"
Yeah right, because you're literally a manwhore by now and you still pretend this bothers you.

I won't lie, as much as this is sort of enjoyable trash, I do wish the MC would get.. stronger. I hope that happens in a relatively short time...

@ooPh9quu probably water some people have a fetish where they put water up their partner's bum until their belly starts getting bloated to the point where they look pregnant. its very um weird

"it wasn't that fatal"? Lol either it's fatal or it's not. A better way to phrase it would be "It's not that serious"

@Velsy You know, for once, the mc doesn't stomp everyone. I like that. It's boring otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread