Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 78

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy shit this was priceless!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I guess am happy the protagonist isn't a gary su but man, is he making things more complicated when all he does is sleep around and play games against people who piss him off when he hasn't gotten his cultivation to a level where he shouldn't be giving mouth to folks that can wipe him and his family off the face of the earth.

Fed-Kun's army
If he's tired of getting bullied then maybe he should work on his cultivation already. This manhua is trying to sell that this guy was nearly at the peak of immortal cultivation and he doesn't know enough to shortcut himself back up? If he was on the cusp of breaking through to being a deity then his understanding of the dao alone should be enough to let him use techniques these women can't even comprehend. The only explanation is that he's too tired from screwing all day to increase his strength.

Aggregator gang
Are people in comments really complaining about the lack of cultivation. What too much sex for you guys

Double-page supporter
So she got 1 jab in his ass. ouch. Guess he never saw it coming.

I am still a bit salty how bad he lost that fight. Let het talk shit to him and hes now relying too much on his doping. :/
but interesting enough, I want to see him go to war with the Tang family and fuck them up (to an extent as Zhiyans stil on his harem) Tang family are fucking idiots if they are picking fights with him, when they are having enough problems with the Li family. So it be nice for them to learn

That's an injection syringe, not an enema syringe, tho 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread