Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 81

Sad loli alert! Also its refreshing to see a Harem manga where the FC decide to call him out on his cheating instead of trying to get into his pants more while not caring for the other girls.

Too bad he is too weak atm for a threesome. Or is he...
Find out next time on Discordball Z!

Dex-chan lover
@Krackers dont forget that its a reverse world, so shes just the hot possesive yandere dude in a otome, and the loli is basically a shota, and the MC is a hot as fuck girl that can kick anyone ass and acts like a dude while seducing the hot guys and basically going if u guys can fuck 5 girls i can also fuck 5 guys.

all and all the shota is the one getting ara ara'ed by the MC

@Krackers
You underestimate the appeal in this, because this is a universe in which harems exist. Keep in mind that the first girl has/had 30 guys she was with, and then a number of other girls also in this story have had harems (including possibly the most recent one) . This means they are not man because harems, they're mad because men shouldn't have harems
But it also doubled down and made it a useful point for writing on top of the comedy value, because it is scummy

Oh no I get that Harem Exists, I'm just finding it funny that its the opposite the usual norm where dudes think harem of girls is ok but of dudes it aint. @FristBlood

The harem trope gets really annoying though and it seems like the author uses it as a crutch when they can't think of anything else to include

Double-page supporter
"are you crazy" might throughts exactly, why bust the door and why shoot at them ? I actually do like her, but what the fuck did she do that.

Also threesome anybody ?? or am I the only one ? ~looks around

Users who are viewing this thread