Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 85

Do people think a person can skip through multiple realms at dozen-fold the speed of others? Cultivation stories may seem the same but the systems and powers are generally very different. It's a bit much asking for a guy who barely had a few months to start from the base to compete with others who had many years of a head-start over him, especially when they're the stronger sex in that world.

Fed-Kun's army
if i were the MC.... i would totally up the game and fuck the fucking milf ...

MC will save the sister and fuck the genius milf... two birds with one stone... more like one document...

Dex-chan lover
@Lucenda:
Did you read the summary of the story?
Excerpt: Chu Qing is a sword expert cultivator, who 300 years ago accidentally entered the fairy world. During those 300 he began his cultivation journey.

He did not start "a few months ago" but has been cultivating for 300 YEARS!
So while he does not have the cultivation from that reversed world he has the cultivation from 300 years of training in the fairy world.
Hence he should be someone amongst the top ranks in terms of power.

And at the beginning of the story he really was.
But the author probably did not know how to continue the story if the protagonist was that strong from the start so he nerfed the MC's power level down the drain.
That is what those readers complain about.

Aggregator gang
Showing his real family background is the easiest way but then they first need to either rule it or reconcile.

Dex-chan lover
Although the MC had cultivated in the 'fairy world' for three hundred years that does not equate to the cultivation in this world. For all we know the strongest SSS class fairy would probably be like a D rank woman in this world. We can't judge levels of power based on that.

Plus, when he came to this world the body he came into was weak (he even said so himself) and he had to do some cultivation to even get back to a semi-good state. YES, he should be cultivating more but he only LITERALLY JUST found a method to cultivate in THIS world without destroying his body. That alone tells you that the cultivation in this realm is different and SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED.

Also, where would he have room to grow too if he didn't have any obstacles to overcome. If he was destroying every single woman in this world then where is the danger or suspense. He'll get there with his NEW cultivation method and those same women will become fodder for him. I guarantee that he'll also meet someone EVEN STRONGER and have to raise his level again. New bars have to be set for him to overcome. There are five levels and he himself said he was only around level two (or was it three) so he has plenty of room to grow.

Finally, he's lost the last what three fights (and won quite a few before that against fodder) but everybody seems to think he always loses. But I guess we have no patience to wait for things to develop. He's barely had the time (What? A few days at best?) since he found a way to cultivate without destroying himself in this world and people want him to be God mode yesterday.

This manhwa is basically spawning boss after boss and even more boss fights huh?
Almost no fodder(s) to grind + time to level up

Even though he has 300 years of cultivation it doesnt mean much. First of all, he has basically lost all of his cultivation. He has to start from scratch, so its kinda weird for him to be defeating these masters. Something similar to this is when another mc reincarnates into a baby, the baby obviously has a weak and fragile body at the start so it cant fcking fight against top level masters and shit yea but instead it grows stronger slowly overcoming weaker foes and then stronger ones. In this manhua this doesnt happen, the mc doesnt have enemies that are slightly stronger than the other but instead the power level keeps on increasing to quickly. So instead of mc being weak pussy, the opponents are too op and there is too less time.

This shitty MC gets beaten by just about anyone nowadays.
What happened to him cultivating for 300 years?
Heck, at this rate he isn't even immortal.

Aggregator gang
Agreed. MC needs to get on his cultivation arc not getting his sister a husband arc 🧐

Why am I still reading this?
The mc is fuckin' annoyin' me. xD
HE should fuckin' cultivate for fucks sake.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life
YES, he should be cultivating more but he only LITERALLY JUST found a method to cultivate in THIS world without destroying his body.

No, it shouldn't apply to him. His own cultivation method works just fine, I believe. Although he does get his ass kicked by the masters in that current world, he's still plenty strong. Just not the strongest (by far). The men of that world using any cultivation methods available to them would be eunuchs already if they were as powerful as he is. I reckon he did the research because his medicines were all wrong (what should be beneficial is poison) for that world, plus he might actually want to train some male cultivators, as the wussies all around him are pissing him off on principle.

Like lots of people have been saying all a long, myself included, his greatest weakness is that he spends more time entertaining girls than cultivating and otherwise training. This the first xianxia I've ever read where the MC is going to such lengths to avoid cultivation.

@Talh
Generally, in these time warp/reincarnation/transmigration stories, the protagonist's powers are generally brought down to the most basic level. Some of the plot is usually pushed towards them cultivating once more, this time with the previous experience of being at a high level, allowing them to breakthrough faster than normal people, but there are still limits. Cultivation is usually said to be building step by step to create a stable foundation.
Though I can understand the feelings of others at this playboy whose actions are what would be considered unusual for our amusements.
And didn't this guy just revert back to his old body at that age? Pretty sure his hair says it all.

Double-page supporter
kinda tired with this direction.. I just dont give a shit about his sister or the sissy guy she wants to root and marry. Feel like its wasting time :/ Also, once again MC got his ass handed to him. Even lost his gun. He doesnt even try to take it back.. Whats going on with this MC, its like hes gone into a slump. First fuck the the sister off and then work from there.

Dex-chan lover
Dude...Start training again. At first he was bodying everyone around him and now he is such a wuss...I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this

@Ddog123 So you want him to become like the guy from Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator? That's so boring xD There's zero development. always just "you looked at me funny? DIE!" - an absolute stomp all the time. there's not even a challenge.

Dex-chan lover
@DonGiovanni I'm pretty sure that's one reason that quite a few people wanted to read this manga. To alot of people, it's pretty fun seeing some overpowered badass take down every arrogant idiot that comes his way, and I feel like that's what some people thought that's what this manga was gonna be. Hell, even if they weren't expecting this manga to be like that, it still makes sense why the MC getting his ass kicked all the time would be frustrating. Instead of actually training, this guy has been consistently getting beaten up, used as a human sex doll, or pushed around. It's gotten just plain annoying recently

Users who are viewing this thread