Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Btw this one got a kind different mc, some of his womens got more man other than him... The first one got 35 man + mc , and mc doenst really care...

I kinda anticipate the "Join our Discord" part of it. It kinda, somehow, fits the plot.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 How could you be jealous of a fictional character? Harry Potter can do magic and you can't, but you're not jealous of him because he's not real.

*Spoiler* Why is there other strong males at chapter 25? I mean isn't this about how the females are super strong?

The author has an interesting premise, but so far has done a bad job of presenting it.
Early chapters implied he would struggle with the women he fights due to their strength, but the author then just shows him nearly effortlessly beating everyone.

The female characters starting off aggressive/assertive to the MC become maiden-like when they are almost immediately smitten by him. It's one thing to have them still behave like women in some fashion, but as others have put it, it's quite jarring with how it's handled.

It comes off more of a wish-fulfilment Gary-Stu than a fleshed-out character.
I actually thought the first arc would be him dealing with his would-be rapist and how that's dealt with in that world with how much power/influence she has.
How the classmates and family would behave to the sudden personality change along with notoriety from his fighting capability, but none of that has shown up (yet?).

Would’ve been good if there was no harem. You don’t share people or let people share you.
That is creepy. Morals reverse is super interesting but harem like usual destroys everything,

MD@Home
Why do so many Chinese series translations use the word "cultivator"? I don't think that word means what they think it means... o_O

Dex-chan lover
Okay. After reading this up to 27th chapter (and some other "cultivator" thingies up to like chapter 5 or 8) I think I finally get what it means.

"Cultivator" manhuas are about...... Basically a kid's play in who posseses the greatest sort of magical (spiritual) power and who can whoosh their enemies more including the puberty bonus of gathering girls to the harem.

Now I'm quite sure it's fine to pass on anything "cultivator" related. It's all such a trash and wannabes.

Also, for anyone who wants to know what I see whenever I read "cultivator" press spoiler (no actual spoilers inside, I think).
4190ca58-6ef2-4b8e-a257-8c0a4da77295.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
This premise would have worked great without the weird "Cultivator" super powers

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Exactly my thoughts when I see people need to cultivate something... they're all bunch of farmers and nothing else.
Well actually, a stereotypical chinese from a years back was that of a farmer, then it became a guy who makes your iPhone. I think they miss their days on the farm, that's why they all make all these manhuas about farmers.*
*Just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@tonie
Really? So there weren't Chinese people with superhuman strength?! I mean movies like House of flying daggers. What a bummer.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 I just stated my own opinion.
(Your own opinion may vary depending on how much bad chinese movies you've seen)

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

1. “Romance”
2. Martial Arts
3. Chinese
4. Rating: Less than 8.00

Users who are viewing this thread