Immortal Updates Scan

U made a mistake guys u uploaded "urban best medic" chapters there are from "i am immortal"

Guys you need better raws for empress harem, it's too much censor at current chapter. esp when you compare them with this https://www.gufengmh8.com/manhua/nvdidehougong/1118405.html

Group Leader
Thank you so much Immortal Updates Scans for your hard work! You have some pretty interesting titles too :)
Keep up the good work, I love your translations <3

Immortal updates, can you pls pls translate the wicked queen? Its a really really great manhua but the group has discontinued it.......pls pls

The golden kidney series is missing all chapters between 5 and 14,any reason why? And thank you all for what you do,you guys are great!

Fed-Kun's army
I really love your translations, and thank you for your hard work, but
Why the hell your team is still translating that shittty manhua.
Goddess personal doctor.
Instead of wasting your time on that manhua, focus on other works.

Thank you so much for the prologue of someone else's bl manhwa. I had a question to ask: Will you scanlate more of the series?

Group Leader
Thanks for everything you've done.
As always, top notch quality ! Great traduction, good manga and good quality for the chapters.

I hope you will continue for a long time 😀

Fed-Kun's army
@mlonethakuri
Can you translate " Cretaceous period".
It's a chinese manhua.
The group translates at a very slow pace and the raws are around 90 chaps.

Immortal updates Can you please translate Post-apocalyptic Dispatch Company it’s a Chinese manhua and other group dropped the series

Users who are viewing this thread