Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
oh ! this was made in comic ? Cool.
I remember having read the book a while back. It's a good story, I'm glad to see it again ^^

Dex-chan lover
Drill hairs are objectively superior though. :nyoron:
It's not only about her drill hairs.
The family likes to dress in fashions that it's way past it's prime. There is literary not a single shop that create that style anymore. So they only keep clothes from their ancestors. These clothes are old, smell and turned yellow by the time.

She wore a heavy makeup too, a completely white powder with just a navy blue on the eyes that didn't go well with her face at all.

Also, her hair is sliver, but since her feature is close to her great-great-grandmother, she wears her clothe. That grandmother was mostly wearing white and ivory clothes to contrast her black hair.
But MC has silver hair, so she just looks like bad, white clothes, makeup, and hair.

Banned
Wow was not expecting someone to finally pick this up after all this time, nice to see. Do wonder what happens to that bitch of a princess

Banned
oh ! this was made in comic ? Cool.
I remember having read the book a while back. It's a good story, I'm glad to see it again ^^
how was the book? Is it translated anywhere? does the bitch princess get her comeuppance as well as that Robin dude (if so, how, if you don't mind spoiling)

Dex-chan lover
how was the book? Is it translated anywhere? does the bitch princess get her comeuppance as well as that Robin dude (if so, how, if you don't mind spoiling)
The novel is nice. Yes he is partially translated on Novel update, you can find the link on the page of the story here, with the tag, author, etc. at the left. And you can easily find spoiler too in the forum section of novel update.

Aggregator gang
This is hilarious LOL
First time I read villainess genre with reversed gender and it's totally refreshing. Loooove it

Banned
The novel is nice. Yes he is partially translated on Novel update, you can find the link on the page of the story here, with the tag, author, etc. at the left. And you can easily find spoiler too in the forum section of novel update.
I hate novel updates forums lol. Their admins are shit

Double-page supporter
Lmao I actually love this so much 😂😂😂 I need mooooorreeee

Lol.... This reverse stufff is funnyyyy!!!! Wonder what they got in store..
😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Kinda dumb but will read for now.

Whats real retarded is telling a room you are having a child out of wedlock and you did it while having a fiance. Bet this comes to bite her in the ass later.

Users who are viewing this thread