Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Transformation of the Unfashionable Lady

Supporter
Page 43 seems to be...an alternate version of page 27?

And page 42 (and 41 of chapter 2) seem to load as....a blank page? Not even a white page, but rather nothing at all.

Double-page supporter
I see you caught my change to my comment
Isn't it just great how you can quote a comment and then edit the quote or change a comment after you were quoted? Makes it seem like the other person changed what was said. Please don't gaslight people.

Group Leader
Page 43 seems to be...an alternate version of page 27?

And page 42 (and 41 of chapter 2) seem to load as....a blank page? Not even a white page, but rather nothing at all.
i think the one that are not loaded was credit page, its quite huge so i'll reduce the size asap
and the page 43 it was supposedly a joke panel edit for the credit page.. but accidentally uploaded

Supporter
i think the one that are not loaded was credit page, its quite huge so i'll reduce the size asap
and the page 43 it was supposedly a joke panel edit for the credit page.. but accidentally uploaded
I figured that the last one must have been the credits page, but the fact that it loaded nothing was a real :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
So far it's been really fun, but I'm wondering what will even come next? Happy slow life romance? Troubled dramatic life bothered by people coming from the capital??

I'm happy that she finally knows how pretty herself is, but I can't help but feel a teeny tiny bit disappointed now that the premise is practically finished.

The royal family’s solution is…:oops: the princess already announced to everyone that she was pregnant. How does this cover up the scandal?

Users who are viewing this thread