Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Unfashionable Lady is Planting a Seedling

Dex-chan lover
A Random Farming Nerd Appeared!

Fun fact(?):
Crops can be difficult to grow in "extreme" environments due to soil acidity/alkalinity. This is because essential nutrients are either unavailable or toxically abundant. Just adding fertilizer will do little because the nutrients added will either percolate out of the soil or become biologically unavailable.

Since the land appears naturally forested, what really happened here is that the lass became a living "lime application". XD

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested in this story, the web novel is complete on Syosetu that you can MTL (as 芋くさ令嬢ですが悪役令息を助けたら気に入られました), and you can find a translation about 60 percent complete on Novel Updates (as "I’m An Uncouth Lady, But I Helped The Villainous Young Lord But He Ended Up Liking Me") It's pretty good as Japanese WNs go. And complete!

The LN version of this is still ongoing in Japan, last I checked.

Vols 1-2 adapt the WN, while subsequent volumes are LN exclusive continuations.

Aggregator gang
Hi, thank you for your feedback.
BKNeko translates from Japanese to English, and we're from Indonesia.

I am pretty much also responsible for the proofreading, we'll try our best to do better in the future :))

we'll update this chapter with better grammar, as soon as possible !
Semangat bang...💪
Akhirnya ada yang ngelanjutin ni manga 😇😇

Aggregator gang
Hi, thank you for your feedback.
BKNeko translates from Japanese to English, and we're from Indonesia.

I am pretty much also responsible for the proofreading, we'll try our best to do better in the future :))

we'll update this chapter with better grammar, as soon as possible !
As an Indonesian myself I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Dex-chan lover
Well we all knew she was gonna be some miracle worker but imma just say It would've definitely made more sense if she had her magic was targeted on the soil and not on the plants.

Dex-chan lover
Old lord was evil to a comical extent. Wonder why the villagerd didn't go full Bastille Day on his ass.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus the quality dropped hard o.o, how is this the same team? Guess that's another drop for me .-.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread