Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Unfashionable Lady, it's Time for Debut

Dex-chan lover
I was little bit hoping they'd also be shocked by her beauty, but nope. Their beliefs are set in stone.
They are shocked of Agnes's beauty. Everyone believe that she was ugly behind her makup.
Most of the married men in that party have met Agnes long before this meeting, hell some even got engaged before they ran away to their current wives.

Yarata reaction is pretty much a severe case of missed opportunity
Fun fact, the woman Yarata used to escape his marriage with Agnes end up being a gold digger. She treats him like crap and always fight with her mother-in-law. So his home became a war zone, and the only reason he put up with it was that he believed that still better than being with Agnes. Now he realizes Agnes is actually beautiful and stop dressing like she used to after leaving her house.
He cannot help to think if he has just put up with her makeup until the marriage, he would have a nice and beautiful wife now.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm disappointed the story isn't really acknowledging that Yatara or whatever his name is (and quite frankly everyone else) was a huge piece of shit for the way they treated Agnes, the reaction to finding out who she is is fucking hilarious.

... Also this whole story is gonna be weird for me because Agnes is my mother's name.
There's a manga that features a character with my father's name, one with my brother's name and the main character has the female version of my name. That's weird.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the family is going to try and get physical since they abused her in the past and it's going to go very badly for them.

Dex-chan lover
My brain insists on comparing the situation to an adventurer turning up with an exceptional item/weapon that everyone else turned down because they didn't take the time to polish it or look beyond the rust/crud.

It's lovely. That guy pouring wine on himself out of shock is the best. >:D

Dex-chan lover
Say, wasn't she previously disowned by her father before? So shouldn't there be no more need for her to follow the ways of her former family? So why is her dad so gung-ho on her wearing old dresses? Let her be who she wants to be as long as it isn't going against her own body and outside the norm, off the limits, or capping the climax, way over the boundaries like the rainbows.
Because he's an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm disappointed the story isn't really acknowledging that Yatara or whatever his name is (and quite frankly everyone else) was a huge piece of shit for the way they treated Agnes, the reaction to finding out who she is is fucking hilarious.

... Also this whole story is gonna be weird for me because Agnes is my mother's name.
You know what you're gonna do

I know hes supposed to look bad, but paul looks hella fine in that gettup 🥰

Dex-chan lover
I really had to contain the laughs on the “make up” scene to avoid getting kickedfrom the bed by my wife lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the guy shock, sure, MC is revealed to be a beauty but he is getting married to a girl on the same level and without the house problems (probably).

Dex-chan lover
The reactions are so good. Hahaha
Little bro got a something on his pants? Da fuck?

Dex-chan lover
So what? She no longer has the scars from the whipping?
And what is that family going to do? They disowned her, she has nothing to do with them now.

Users who are viewing this thread