Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Unfashionable Lady and the Lady Deceived

Dex-chan lover
I mean I understand Agnes wanting to help her but I probably wouldn't let her get anywhere near Nazel after she just tried to kill him?

Dex-chan lover
While I'm not particularly upset with the development, it does feel a bit... not quite rushed, but just lacking in payoff. This was teased since chapter 13, and then the attack happens at the end of the previous chap, and now it's already mostly resolved. Just falls a bit flat.

Well, keep in mind that MC + Nazelbert have the backing of the 2nd prince, who's been shown to be the competent one. They can probably appeal to him, and get an execution sentence reduced to an exile to their territory (considering that Nazelbert was already exiled from the capital), so she'll be relatively free within the confines of the story. Considering she's the finacee of their guard, I don't think they're just gonna let her be killed off.

I doubt Robin is a demon, tbh. If you remember back to the first chap, this series is basically a genderswapped villainess story from a different perspective, with Robin being the saintess-swap ("user of sacred magic") and Nazelbert being the villain/ess bullying him, and the FMC taking the position of the guy who usually comes in to sweep the villainess off her feet. If there's any twist WRT Robin in the future, I'd buy more that he's secretly an isekai'd person mucking with everything to get the harem route, since this matches so closely to otome game villainess plots in other manga. And if that's the case, he could just have typical "evil heroine charm power" that usually shows up in those stories too, without having to be a demon.
I’ve certainly seen the isekai otome twist before and it might make sense here but if so, Robin was already a skilled manipulator

Double-page supporter
it would have been better if that knight didn't stay in the room while our MC explained to lilianne her past, it totally removed the emotional part with the knight doing the commentary in the back

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, when does she meets her fiance and what was he doing back then? She recognize him so I suppose she met him before, he seems nice so why didn't he reassure her or something before she met the trash??

Dex-chan lover
She is far nicer than I am. Dumb woman falling for douche bag is such a tale as old as time and she did dumbshit cause of it.

wonder if she did fuck Robin though. If so, she truly dumb.

Last edited:
She is far nicer than I am. Dumb woman falling for douche bag is such a tale ad old as time and she did dumbshit cause of it.

wonder if she did fuck Robin though. If so, she truly dumb.
She was abused her entire life to the point of being totally mentally destroyed, and Robin was literally her only beacon of light, and he took advantage of that. Far from an unrealistic thing that would happen irl either. People can be convinced of all kinds of things pretty easily when they are at the end of their rope. Also, this is a pretty wholesome/PG manga so there's no hanky panky lol. Robin just gave her the kindness and attention she never received.

I feel more bad for the fiancee honestly, poor guy got cucked and is still acting nice while she just gets away with attempted murder instantly.

Next ch explains the relationship with Torre a little more. I was also confused by this chapter with him lol. Overall, logic isn't going to be super tight in this very lighthearted fantasy manga. Agnes is shown to be extremely kind and understanding, so we get a pretty quick forgiveness from her hehe

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also, this is a pretty wholesome/PG manga so there's no hanky panky, lol.
Didn't she do it in the WN? Can't remember.

Robin did get the princess pregnant, after all. He clearly sleeps around.

This adaptation is falling over itself to be as rushed as possible. Can't blame them with that page count and the release schedule, though.

Didn't she do it in the WN? Can't remember.

Robin did get the princess pregnant, after all. He clearly sleeps around.

This adaptation is falling over itself to be as rushed as possible. Can't blame them with that page count and the release schedule, though.
I meant more like, the manga isn't going to have overly explicit content shown. Characters getting pregnant or having an affair, is more like standard drama. I guess the other guy's right, it's theoretically possible about Robin and Lilianne. But idk seems a step too far.

I don't feel this manga is too rushed, I really enjoy it as a cute little story. 😭 Maybe a bit biased because I am the proofreader/QC for this manga.

Hate this kind of setting. Torre get ntr'ed so hard that he doesn't even get recognized by his fiancé.

Aggregator gang
So what exactly is Robin's problem with MC's husband? I mean Robin already got the guy exiled; isn't killing him a bit much at this point? The territory he was given to rule is the frontier and is known for having it's last lord killed by the wildlife.

Fed-Kun's army
So... we know there is mind reading magic (kelly) so odds on Robin having persuading or brainwashing magic??

Dex-chan lover
Taxes?
20240413014632-74602171-me.jpg

Understandable.​
DON'T DIE! That will only raise your taxes!

Dex-chan lover
But idk seems a step too far.
This entire premise is several steps too far.

I don't feel this manga is too rushed, I really enjoy it as a cute little story.
I'm sorry but, at least compared to the WN, this is not only unbelievably rushed, it may also be inaccurate. I didn't check the comment section for the previous chapter, so I don't know if someone else pointed this out. But our perpetrator was supposed to have attempted to attack Nazelbert by turning her hair into spikes or somesuch using magic.

So what exactly is Robin's problem with MC's husband? I mean Robin already got the guy exiled; isn't killing him a bit much at this point? The territory he was given to rule is the frontier and is known for having it's last lord killed by the wildlife.
In the WN, Robin hates Nazelbert because the latter was born into a noble background, while the former wasn't.

Hates him so much that he can't allow the man to succeed at anything. Yes, for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
In the WN, Robin hates Nazelbert because the latter was born into a noble background, while the former wasn't.

Hates him so much that he can't allow the man to succeed at anything. Yes, for no reason.
lmao, and here I was thinking that he wanted to be the king/rule so badly that he wouldn't allow the ML to govern the country while he would still be princess lover or whatever the deal was few chapters ago.
ZERO logic in this series, but hey - at least it has the cute moments. Even if everything feels ultra rushed to manga-only reader like me. Like it constantly avoids the axe.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, and here I was thinking that he wanted to be the king/rule so badly that he wouldn't allow the ML to govern the country while he would still be princess lover or whatever the deal was few chapters ago.
ZERO logic in this series, but hey - at least it has the cute moments.
No, actually. There's quite a bit of logic in this series. Going all the way back to how Nazel initially became interested in Agnes because she was kind to him during his moment of weakness. That's basically all a guy wants. A partner that he can trust. Yes, he didn't really warm up to the idea of marrying her until Kelly cleaned her up, but it's not like he hated it beforehand.

The fact that people with no morals hate those who have them is, unfortunately, also firmly ingrained in reality. This applies to both the princess and Robin.

And also the fact that the people of the territory hated Nazelbert for being a noble when the only other noble they knew was, well... y'know. As we know: people are, perhaps woefully, prone to generalization. It's a useful survival mechanism, but some people take it too far.

Even if everything feels ultra rushed to manga-only reader like me. Like it constantly avoids the axe.
I absolutely agree with this, however.

Users who are viewing this thread