Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Unfashionable Lady and the Moving Black Shadow

Lil bro apparently wearing a big codpiece in that last page.

Giovanni_Battista_Moroni_009.jpg

Bring it, kid

Dex-chan lover
Since the RAW is a few chapters ahead, here's sneak peek of next chap:
looks like the brother is just hella sheltered
he never had to associate with his peers so he didn't get Agnes's debut experience....yet

yeah, next chapter it's his turn to get the public humiliation by other kids, THAT is the start of him finally breaking out of his shell (being shellshocked while away from the parents)
him at the end of this chapter is just getting back from said mindbreaking

while staying outside, Bell found him and offered to bring him home, but after Paul refused Bell pondered aloud about what to do since he's got business in the south (Sutrena) after this
Paul instead ask Bell to take him along to Sutrena

...which then get reported by the servants that Paul got 'kidnapped' and the parents took it as being done under Agnes's order...

Dex-chan lover
Best of luck, lil bro. Hope you can have a better life away from parents and with sister if you can some how.
Also, man, dude taking her back when she's been a dumb slut is foolish lol

Lets pray for this arc to end quickly and robin or whatever to get hanged so we can get kawaii back
🙏

Unfortunately, if the manga follows the novel, Robin's storyline doesn't come to an end until the absolute end. But don't worry. There will still be cute and fluffy moments in between!

Fed-Kun's army
In the previous chapter, I hated Lilliane, believing that she had effectively cheated on a loving and loyal man like Torres. However, in this chapter, I learned that they didn't have much of a relationship to begin with, which is why he wasn't even a thought in her mind when her story was being told.

Serves me right to let my first impression cloud my judgment. That being said, I honestly can't really say I like how this relationship is written. Feels like poor writing on the author's part. Are you really telling me that Torres and Lilliane have never talked properly about their engagement before the moment in this chapter? Or that he never bothered to say the words he did here out of fear of his boss/her father? Maybe not publicly but he definitely could have said it privately. This whole arc about their relationship feels so incredibly forced.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread