Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Unfashionable Lady and Little Brother’s Potato-Escape Plan

Dex-chan lover
Paul did the right thing by running away from landmine setup by their parents.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
It always worries me when the TL starts advertising for team members for another manga. Sure its always nice to have another manga in my library update, but it usually comes with a cost of more time between updates or more mistakes that slip thrie the cracks.

Dex-chan lover
I think the mum will have a change of heart, as she really shows concern and care for her son. She's probably pretty too without all those ridiculous clothes and make-up.

The father, on the other hand, after beating and torturing his own daughter, no amount of redemption will change his situation, he's the root of the problem and deserves to rot in hell.

Last edited:
I think the mum will have a change of heart, as she really shows concern and care for her son. She's probably pretty too without all those ridiculous clothes and make-up.

The father, on the other hand, after beating and torturing his own daughter, no amount of redemption will change his situation, he's the root of the problem and deserves to rot in hell.
Oh Yeah sure poor mother had to watch her daughter get beaten for what at least 16 years, she's so redeemable... Yeah no she deserve to rot in hell too.

Users who are viewing this thread