Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - The Evantale Family Raid and the Unfashionable Lady

Aggregator gang
"Seijo-sama?" (see last/recruitment page) is officially localized. Do what you want, obviously, but maybe work that will never be localized without your help would be a better choice for a recruitment ad.

Dex-chan lover
okay but, that guard was fucking useless easily shoved aside and never gets in their way again despite the obvious confrontation.

Dex-chan lover
literally skipped the whole screaming part, without reading i could tell what they where saying

Dex-chan lover
which chapter did the trader first appeared? it's been so long since the last release that i can't seem to remember if there was ever such a character
He's the guy who brought Paul to Agnes on his pegasus. First appearance was when she contacted him to help her sell all the crazy expensive stuff in the mansion in order to raise money for the province.

EDIT: I went looking for it. Chapter 9.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love how Agnes hits precisely where it matters.
Basically, she denounces the very shallow pride of her family. So shallow it stops at clothes and make-up.

They are fixated on past glory but only to the extent that they try to hold on to the surface image of it without any attempt to build anything out of it.
It was already explained on a previous chapter, but not pointed out to their face so explicitly.

Users who are viewing this thread