Imouto Dekiaichuu - Ch. 31 - I'm scared of being alone

Dex-chan lover
She needs to watch more horror movies, to get used to them. Horror acclimation.

Dex-chan lover
From her reaction, I have a feeling there is context to that song that's missing. I particular, it feels like it's meant to be some song often featured in horror stories/movies. Sort of like how "tick tock goes the clock" in doctor who.
Overall, not a fan of the song in question being replaced entirely with some arbitrary english song - and if it is, why didn't you pick snow halation? :pacman:

Supporter
Yeah, I'm not quite sure that The Wheels On The Bus quite makes for a substitute for Kagome, Kagome here...

She needs to watch more horror movies, to get used to them. Horror acclimation.
She intentionally chose to watch the horror movie knowing full well that it would make her scared, and then it would give her a reason to share the bed.

Dex-chan lover
She intentionally chose to watch the horror movie knowing full well that it would make her scared, and then it would give her a reason to share the bed.
Indeed, but she still suffers because of it. The brother spoils her so much that even if she didn't get genuinely scared anymore, she could still pull off "being scared", in order to sleep next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread