Imouto ni Kon'yakusha o Yuzure to Iwaremashita: Saikyou no Ryuu ni Kiniirarete Masaka no Oukoku Nottori?

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Feb 1, 2019
Messages
312
When you can't decide what to name your manga, just cram everything you came up with into one long sentence I guess.
 
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
139
ahaha yeah that's what i called raito noveru.... a title that more look like a summary, and we will come up to abbreviated it
 
Active member
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
734
Little sister starts throwing a tantrum and she automatically gets to marry the prince over the girl who is better prepared. Sure she's going to be a magnificent ruler. Also says a lot about the dad that he doesn't even bat an eye over his own daughter proposing a suicide for the sake of the family. Not to mention the prince who juat accepts such a change.

As a positive note. No isekai! ...I hope.
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
8,875
What a crap title. It's a spoiler itself.
It was too hard to name this "The Great Dragon Wife" or something ?

Nevermind, at least the story seems interesting .
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Feb 1, 2019
Messages
312
@Isekaijin I doubt the prince cares one way or the other, these guys used to fuck their sisters, I don't think they were very picky.


And their wives were basically just sex toys/political resources.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
375
@Teney Over saturation of LN's where the manga keeps the title. They have to draw attention to their books in order to sell/get picked up by a publisher.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
1,293
Almost cried when I look at her face on page 22 and 23
THAT FUCKER DAD AND SISTER I HOPE THERE IS ZAMAA TAG IN THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!.
I can't wait for continue so I might just go read the web novel.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
274
Cute, white-haired, suicidal MC?

I'm in. Give me more please.
 
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
1
LN title is "My Sister Told Me to Give Up My Fianceé", that would probably be a better title then a spoiler.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top