Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
It's back! Liking all the new characters, and if onii-chan doesn't like childhood friend, she can come live with me.

Translators: Yes, I'd rather have a full chapter every few weeks to read. Thanks for the hard work!

pog back from hitatus. sending love to the author even though he'll never see this comment...

I'm so happy this adorable series is back. I'm totally OK with the 3 weeks release, .1/2/3 type releases bother me a lot.

Maybe unneeded at this point, but thought I'd throw it out there- I'm good with them being combined to get full chs every 3 weeks instead of posting each individual portion.

And thanks for the time and effort put into these, it's been enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author is doing fine and taking care of themselves. I really like this cute little piece.

Thanks for the translation. I prefer waiting for the entire chapters, as well.

Group Leader
I love how the '4 guys on a couch excited' meme seems to be really popular among mangakas. I've seen it referenced in 4 manga now.

Scratch that. Upon further research, it seems like the meme was started on a japanese website, which would explain its popularity in manga.

So my comment got moderated. I've seen far worse comments than mine in other mangas and they were never moderated.
I will repeat again the yuri lovers are the most toxic fans on this site.

Glad it's back!!! Hope the author is doing well and can't wait to read what they have coming next! Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread