Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, good to know. I'm fine with that. Good luck guys. Let's rock!

Thanks for the chapter explanation. Looking forward to the next one.

Dex-chan lover
Combining the short partial chapters is perfectly fine! Thank you for bringing us the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Combining the chapters is a good idea. It's great to see this come back.

Dex-chan lover
Combining the chapters is fine since it's hard to remember when reading a bunch of partials.

Hope the mangaka is doing well if the manga getting halted was health or stress related

Dex-chan lover
It's better to combine the chapters, since a lot of short parts can be annoying.

I thought it was a guy at first and that we would get an interesting development where someone is interested in Tsuyu and she has to reject them, but a classic misunderstanding jealousy is fine As well.

Thank you for the tr and I also think it's better to release all combined as well.
But do whatever is best for you guys.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind combined chapters BUT I would really appreciate if there was a small mention in each chapter of which chapters were combined into it since the situation might change at some point and clarity helps.

Just slap a (this chapter was originally released in 3 separate parts and combined for this release) as a footnote on the first page or somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Yeah I think the 4 pages per week would drive me a bit crazy. I support combining them.

Users who are viewing this thread