Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

imagine if the story actually a yuri and a love triangle between those three girls... man that'd be awesome

Thanks for the translation. And yeah, I support merging the subchapters, much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a story I have read before... multiple times in different variations :p

I much prefer when the sudden childhood friend doesn't become a love-interest or rival, too artificial of a dram plot imo

edit: and yes, bigger batch-releases are appreciated (although I am ok with you thumbing dat 12-page limit when it otherwise results in a cliffhanger)

@TwenyTwo

Yo, I'm 100% in agreement. Like the current story is cute and all, but I dunno, never really cared for the brother too much; the dynamic between Tsuyu and Chie has always been the strongest point of this in my eyes.

Does every manga need a surprise childhood friend that moved off ages ago but is now coming back?

Power Uploader
For the series I read where the scanlators release the .1 and .2 chapters separately, I always wait until the .2 comes out and read both. I'm all for combining! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Really happy this is back and that the author is in good health and will continue the series. Also thanks for continuing the scanlation. On the topic of chapter releases, I’d much prefer just releasing it all as one chapter (as you say you will). Personally I never understood why serializations will release parts of a chapter weekly. Manga chapters are already really short and a relatively quick read (compared to a 20 minute anime for example or even just a detailed WN/LN chapter). I breeze through 50 pages too fast, let alone four. That said, I can totally understand why the author is releasing them in weekly short chunks if they’re doing it on Twitter (low attention span, smaller space, etc), but here it just makes the most sense (to me) to release it as one chapter.

Aggregator gang
I’m glad the author has returned back to the series. I don’t know the details as to why they took the hiatus but I wish them the best of luck.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. Collecting and releasing full story chapters is a good thing in my mind, so thank you for going with that too.

As always there are a toxic yuri lovers in the comment section that would want to turn every straight romance manga into a lesbian shit.

Users who are viewing this thread