Imouto wa Kanojo ni Deki Nai no ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
The parents are assholes. Can't they wait for a while? Your daughter is going to have the fricking entrance exam jfc :facepalm:

Inb4 lil sis turns into a full time yandere and the first victim is the parents
No point waiting for the exam, tbh. With her mother getting a new job in another town, it's not like she can just take the exam here. She needs to find a school at her new place.

Dex-chan lover
Depends on what you mean by tragic. If tragic means them being in a relationship yeah ig. Afaik that was a pre happy ending.
Are you talking about the one I linked? Cause I don't think being gaslight and manipulated by your imouto into sex is a "happy ending"

Dex-chan lover
I kinda expected (dreaded) this when the whole parents scene came, didn't expect the divorce but I did expect the NBR announcement. Really hard to find ones that go all in these days, at the very least there's Hano Haruka sensei who's all proud of going full incest lol.

Still gonna continue to see where this will go, as finding non NBR stories (that's no H) is as rare as unicorns lol. I do wonder if they'll be living apart yet still end up in the same high school, though probablly gonna end up awkward for them for a while. The audiophile friend will likely be the one to notice first.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Fuyu: LETS GOOOO
sorrt. I know im the worst but xD

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping on the train for pure blood related sibling romance but.... I dissapointed with this sudden classic cliche "you two actually are not related by blood" and adding with this divorce flavor drama

Dex-chan lover
Wew, damn. How many manga with this specific reveal were released the past three months?

Dex-chan lover
OH COME THE FUCK ON. Only way the author can save this is if in a few chapters it's revealed that somehow they actually are blood related but come on this has been played to fucking death. JUST DO WINCEST CMON.

Dex-chan lover
you expecting another oreimo situation?
Even oreimo should've freaking gone all the way with it instead of the whole "break up after fake marriage" thing. I know they're implied to be still together afterwards but like I need a full on confirmation and a sequel episode/epilogue at least

Dex-chan lover
Even oreimo should've freaking gone all the way with it instead of the whole "break up after fake marriage" thing. I know they're implied to be still together afterwards but like I need a full on confirmation and a sequel episode/epilogue at least
If I recall the author did actually want to go full Kirino route but was pressured by publishers not to hence the pretty weird anime ending. The LN after story actually implied it clearly that they're still together afterwards, though didn't explicitly say it. It's likely the reason eromanga sensei was written with NBR from the start after that.

Though I'm not sure if publishers nowadays care about that and authors just copout still as a safety precaution since stuff like Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto exists.

Dex-chan lover
Sure that's an important news to give to the kids, but they had to fucking do it during exam week!?

Dex-chan lover
If I recall the author did actually want to go full Kirino route but was pressured by publishers not to hence the pretty weird anime ending. The LN after story actually implied it clearly that they're still together afterwards, though didn't explicitly say it. It's likely the reason eromanga sensei was written with NBR from the start after that.

Though I'm not sure if publishers nowadays care about that and authors just copout still as a safety precaution since stuff like Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto exists.
Yeah that's what I heard too, but that's why I want the author to do a proper epilogue in this era where he can go full winning Kiririn route. NBR was the reason why I couldn't really get into eromanga sensei. Also, I am very appreciative and admire the author of Siscon Ani to Brocon for sticking to their guns and going full on wincest for two series in a row. That being said, I like Siscon Ani a lot more than Ani to Imouto.

Dex-chan lover
the same old "we are gonna divorce so you two can't live together" drama BS. i just hope they will not separate them.

Users who are viewing this thread