Imouto wa Kanojo ni Deki Nai no ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Shock horror, degen do what they do best an drop something for half a year only to pick ut back up when a small translator has picked it up. It's a real shame because they do some great translating and redrawing but they're all just a bunch of Fucking scumbags, stop "forgetting" about series and then magically pick em back up. Why not jus focus on the few you can actually remember to consistently upload. Bunch of cunts honestly.

Dex-chan lover
What a coincidence, updating a chapter 5 months later, 12 hours after some small group picks it back up. :thonk:
In my mind, if a chapter exists for 3+ months and not one touches it, it's free game.

On topic: interesting theory that this was partially done to separate the kids. Though, it just seems like it removes any shackles with the relationship. NBR + not sharing parents = free real estate. No different from a childhood friend.

They just betting that they find another love interest in 3 years and forget about each other since the mom's moving? This probably just made them more determined to stick together (hence the kiss request lol)

Dex-chan lover
Make it 1.5 weeks. It means free game. Many wanted opportunities like this.

What a coincidence, updating a chapter 5 months later, 12 hours after some small group picks it back up. :thonk:
In my mind, if a chapter exists for 3+ months and not one touches it, it's free game.

On topic: interesting theory that this was partially done to separate the kids. Though, it just seems like it removes any shackles with the relationship. NBR + not sharing parents = free real estate. No different from a childhood friend.

They just betting that they find another love interest in 3 years and forget about each other since the mom's moving? This probably just made them more determined to stick together (hence the kiss request lol)

Dex-chan lover
dumpsterfire-dumpster.gif

Dex-chan lover
Here's a theory:
The parents divorced for the children's sake - not to split them up, but to get them together.
They didn't necessary want to split up themselves, but after seeing how close their children were, they decided to take action in order to make them "not siblings" and give them an opportunity to get even closer without having to worry about "incest".
They're keeping this plot a secret so as not to influence the outcome.
They're gonna leave their children alone to let the feelings stew and nature take it's course - whatever that may be.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a theory:
The parents divorced for the children's sake - not to split them up, but to get them together.
They didn't necessary want to split up themselves, but after seeing how close their children were, they decided to take action in order to make them "not siblings" and give them an opportunity to get even closer without having to worry about "incest".
They're keeping this plot a secret so as not to influence the outcome.
They're gonna leave their children alone to let the feelings stew and nature take it's course - whatever that may be.
As much as I want to believe that theory I don't think that's the case. A month has passed by since they split and it's implied that the two haven't been able to speak, much less meet, since then. Makes me think that wherever they moved it's someplace the other isn't.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I want to believe that theory I don't think that's the case. A month has passed by since they split and it's implied that the two haven't been able to speak, much less meet, since then. Makes me think that wherever they moved it's someplace the other isn't.
Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Double-page supporter
Tô me they realized the the two were having some strange relationship and in my opinion... The Mother was like hell no motherfucker... this kid is a fucking degen, my daughter is not like this...

But lets be real... The daughter is the reason this "incest" exist

Users who are viewing this thread