In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 1.2 - The Begininning After The End (2)

And the new fade in isekai is become the villain heroine.
How many stories does that make with this plot progression?

Do they really need to include end on the last page of the chapter if it isn't the actual endimh cause they can put to be continued or something and I would know it's the end of the chapter. I get upset for a moment when I see a box that says end

Dex-chan lover
So he likes her because she didn't like him, was it the fake smile he caught or her personality? Even though they've only met once he already wants to marry her. What a nightmare that must have been when he's was an adult, probably obsessing over the heroine. no wonder she was executed

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Chuchlain
I prefer this then the more common fade of an op mc that gets everything handed to them, sometimes reverting into a cooking series about how superior all food of Japan are compared to the rest of the world. + despite so many having a similar start they can have very different plots.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
I think it's more like he likes her because she doesn't act like most nobles, aka she doesn't kiss up to him, and thinks of things most nobles take for granted (like how every bit of food on his plate comes from someone else's work, not his own, and to be thankful for that), i do think he was interested in her when he knew she was just showing formalities with him, but it seems more that he started to respect and perhaps admire her when he finally saw someone who wouldn't just kiss his ass.

This might seem like a trope and to a extent it is, but this is actually a real life phenomenon with people in power, if you kiss up to them they look at you with disdain but if you treat them like a normal person, they show you respect.

Oh and he seems to be somewhat of a schemer if ch 1.1 is to be believed, so that probably has a bit to do with it too.

Double-page supporter
Let alone being consulted, she wasn't even informed until the deal was sealed.
Also the prince can just pick any random girl he met once and force her to marry him.

Yup, that's what I call dictatorship.

Dex-chan lover
@OraOraApril19
This is a very accurate trope of royal marriages unfortunately, though ironically they had a higher than you'd expect success rate in european nations that practiced it, archduke franz ferdinand (yes, the shot that started ww1, that king), was in a arranged marriage with his wife, she was crying at the alter and he was pissed off at his parents for forcing him into it, even showing disdain at the alter, but they ended up having one of the most loving marriages in recorded history, his last words were basically begging his guards to save his wife's life and pleading with her to live on.

So far this seems to be following alot of tropes, but none of them actually fake tropes, so i can't insult it yet.

Fed-Kun's army
And now the waiting game: the original heroine.
1. Will she also a reincarnated one? Will she goes full Karen, demands that everything in this "game" is belongs to her and constanly harms our "villainess" just like others "heroine"? Personally I'd like to see a reincarnated "heroine" that is not batshit insane, just chilling, friendly and become a wing-woman for the prince and the "villainess". But the big hurdle is the misunderstanding trope, which is the most frustrating one.
2. The original heroine is her own person, not reincarnated or whatsoever, but she is vastly different from the biography that is described in-game, like in the game, heroine is said to be a pure saint, but actually she is a classist bitch, her "saintness" is just a facade.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the plan kinda went right, just not the way she thought about (lol)

For those confused about "the end" at the end of the chapter, I'm pretty sure that's how they end chapters in Japanese manga magazines. I believe it's the word owari (おわり) to mean the end of a particular thing. Besides it's says to be continued right next to it lol.

Double-page supporter
Quick typo, fiancé is the male engaged to be married, fiancée is the female engaged to be married

Users who are viewing this thread