In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 2 - Ghislan Risent

I like the art style, but the plot? Too many things happened and doesn't have a process in it, suddenly they do a test and suddenly he likes her, and the boys are so pushy, they treated her like an object "she's mine" "no u stay away". It's just like they're obligated to like her 😂 gonna wait for the chapter 3 before I decide to drop it or not

Thank you for translating!!

Fed-Kun's army
flkjdsjksdl LMAOOO SHE SEDUCED ANOtHER ONE!!! this is kinda trite but i'm enjoying it. it's fun. the art style looks VERY familiar??? anyway things are progressing so fast, this seems like it'll be a short series, maybe?

thank you for the update~!

also: totally agree, this seems like rh

"i doNT ApProVE oF YOuR RELAtIONShIP-"
and "YOU cANT Be ALoneE wiTH AnoTHeR MAN"
i-

bruh if i was ever cecilia in the situation i'd be so pissed?? like lol she's her own person, she doesn't need either of y'all's validation or permission. she can do whatever she wants.

Lol, what a bunch of kids. She might have to act like their mom in the future else the kigdom is ruin. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@Ghajik is the name of this character different than in the web novel? I can't figure out how シスラン -> Shisuran -> "Ghislan"

Aggregator gang
@Fushiginiku Strangely enough, that's just how Ghislain is rendered in katakana. It's originally French, so the pronunciation is different than how English speakers normally pronounce it.

Cya

I want to scream morrree...
Thanks for translating!
I am reallu run out of villainess supply

i feel like i would enjoy this soo much more if i were 13 again LOL seems like its right up 13 y/o me's alley!!!

There's something that I don't understand. Why that guy called MC's sensei ,,father", when MC father said: ,,SHE is your teacher"?

This manga is literally trying to tick as many cliché boxes in as little number of chapters as possible lmao. I actually don't dislike the artstyle but there's something about it that hurts my eyes. I've loved similar types of art before, so I wonder what went wrong with this one

i guess this story's target reader is the average middle school girl who loves clichés.

Users who are viewing this thread