In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, when you have your instincts screaming that it's a bad idea, and when you started with the "I don't take things from a stranger", don't accept it! xD

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the other bubble was supposed to say, since they probably weren't supposed to both be "This is the hand of an adventurer." I'd assume something like "Perhaps you recognize it?" or something.

on the last page, the first bubble says "it is..." and the second bubble says "...the hand of an adventurer". I checked the RAW. LH didn't miss anything. they just seem to have accidentally put the full sentence in both bubbles

Aggregator gang
Sensible respinse: Beat the crap out of him turn him over to the guards. MC's response , i'll bet : Please tell me what to do to save my friend, I won't tell the police at all

Dex-chan lover
They really tightened the security around her, by the looks of it. Fancy Hat McPants was able to loiter around her while she was asleep and even hand over a big box to her. The box is big enough to have a few demonic poisonous snakes or ten demonic giant scorpions in it. Where exactly is that security, huh? As expected, she needs to take care of herself.

I already said it before, but it would be about the time for her to realise she has been using spatial magic from the very beginning. The first spell she used was dimensional storage ("item box", as she called it). That's bloody spatial magic. Just extrapolate from that toward teleportation and even dimensional travelling. I don't know if Reene is stupid not to realise that or if the mangaka is the stupid one, haha. If it's the latter, things aren't looking good for Reene. It's hard for a character to fight against the author. Even impossible, some would say.

Dex-chan lover
Man, there's a lot being skipped. Why is she suddenly talking to Count Maltesta who introduces himself only when he leaves? I don't think any explanation was given for suddenly calling her The Pearl of the God of War or Daughter of Gaia. Apparently she already met the Grand Wizard (Not a great title choice by the way. Probably should have gone with Grand Mage.) at a familiar capturing event that wasn't shown.
Most isekais have way too much exposition, this one has way too little.

Users who are viewing this thread