In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Was that a dark souls reference in a shoujo isekai?

Dex-chan lover
>Peaceful life

I can imagine a God out there going "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....No."

Fed-Kun's army
Scheduled entertainment doesn't show up so they let in a random street performer.
"Wow, you're more alert than our guards"
Sasuga...

Hey, couldn't she put a perpetual barrier on herself? Like use 200-300 mana points to continually have a barrier that blocks every possible sneak attack.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghizghuth The stuff she uses now are probably already like that but they can interfere with stuff like being able to touch things so she doesn't use them 24/7, the kind where you cast it and it lasts for a certain amount of time but you can also dispel it prematurely if you feel the need, or cost MP per second to maintain. I do agree that whatever the case is, she needs to have more defenses up more often though. She's been targeted too many times now to not be more security conscious. Especially with that priest guy's ability, she should have seen if she can set up a fairly persistent mental defense.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the Engrish was so stronk I didn't recognize Red Light Green Light until I saw the tree.

Fed-Kun's army
actually i feel like tag would be a pretty good training method for scouts because they dont have guns yet....magic takes time to cast and if they are really good at evading they would be practically untouchable

I like home the author of this manga incorporated different modern elements that Renee would remember that really makes us feel that Renee isn't really from that world and I love how we're constantly reminded, kinda feels more realistic. Unlike some isekai mangas and manhwas, the isekai part or the fact that our MC was from another world usally gets lost as the storyline proceeds.

Dex-chan lover
After getting his life possibly saved by her, you'd think the prince had enough honour and pride to ease up with trying to turn Reene into a tool of the kingdom. But maybe he doesn't. Honour and personal pride might be meaningless if compared to what's good for the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread