In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
I dropped Re:Monster a long time ago, but that was my guess for the middle one. The extreme right one was unknown to me. The rest would be familiar.

I find it pretty annoying those random humans feel like they have the authority to decide when Reene can meet Noche and how. It's just one sign of how they are trying to bind her, and she foolishly agrees, just like she did with the utterly unnecessary court rank.

Group Leader
So he didnt kill the person responsible but just innocent people. And rene brushed it off with a "ur gud person deep down".

Okay

Dex-chan lover
This series started out mildly interesting for having a female protagonist with goals and interests outside the dragon quest archetype, but it's devolved into the most generic galge focusing on nobles obsessed over the protagonist not for her personality or deeds but fate, and all the warped emotions that entails. It's basically Twilight now.

Dex-chan lover
@T0urmy do you know them all because I am wondering about where a couple come like the little multi-tailed fox, elf with daedric looking armor in the bottom right, lion head and girl on him

Dex-chan lover
no it doesn't, boyfriend&girlfriend doesn't have benefits unless you count sex

that last page, nice fanart? we have shield bro, master and cat duo, Jah?, the sleepy argent, the goblin one, the skeleton knight, and mafasu, lufasu? Something like that

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie : yeah it blew my mind... she didn't explain why she thinks it's bad or that it hurt her. She just let it pass and it's her who promise to be more careful? You could think it's her fault in the end...

And I hope that the light healer will not follow the church like a happy little kid...

On the last page, who is the wolf that the lazy vampire is laying on, and where is he from? Or is it just a random wolf?

Dex-chan lover
@T0urmy not really recent. those looked like the ones that LHT does, like Tate no Yuusha and Re:Monster

speaking of which, i haven't seen a new Re:monster ch for a while

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan
and you don't even have to be boyfriend&girlfriend to do that! lol

now that I think about it, there's no benefit, at all!

Double-page supporter
nice drawing at the end
I think I recognize 3 of them (skeleton-warrior, tate yuusha, re-monster), but can't the others for he hell of me :)

Dex-chan lover
I think the only one shouldn't be at the last page is Jaryuu Tensei (the right most guy).
All others are great Isekai.

I recognize most of them, except for the girl sitting on the arm of the throne/chair, and the wolf.

Anyone know what manga those are from / what characters those are?

But damn that's one nice image / graphic.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm not sure why I am still reading this she still barely has agency and there is nothing particularly interesting about the plot. Guess it is time to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Yay. Massmurder. Be miffed about it, but just smile it away, like a good earth girl.

Her way of handling that feels rather....unusual. Are we sure she doesn't have any bad intentions? Scolding Noche in that way and letting him off the hook in that way, would look like she is trying to stay close to him, no matter what, for some reason (maybe because he is the most powerfull being in this world, except Gaia). I said "would look like" because we have access to her thoughts and know it better. But if we wouldn't, I would suspect her to be one of those sweet uprising little bitches, manipulating everyone. Just because you know, "As long as he understands it's okay for this time. *teehee*" Letting him off, with just that...it feels so unnatural.

I understand people "dropping" this manga in the comment section here, because this little gem of story just got a crack. (They'll read the next chapter anyways.😁)

And he didn't even get that guy. Noche, you arsehole!

Group Leader
@jebjordan The cat girl is Fran from "That time I was reincarnated as a sword" and the sword is the MC from the same manga. The "wolf" is actually a fox named Ponta from the same manga as the Skeleton Paladin standing next to the throne.

Fed-Kun's army
so it's last boss lady, skeleton knight (with his fox spirit friend by his feet), down to gobrou/orgrou/whatever he changed his name to after his latest transformation...man that's hard to keep track of..."master" sword and his cute kitty girl wielder, and shield hero for sure, not sure who the girl? on top of the pile is or the beast guy whose head she's laying on (above *rou), and the art is odd, but I think the last one on the right is maybe the MC from Tsuyokute New Saga, the face is off so I'm not sure, but it certainly reminds me of his dragon scale armor so maybe?

Eh, I don’t really like how the story has developed lately..

Users who are viewing this thread